Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Sheff Wed

At Hillsborough  

52 members have voted

1. 1. If we don't win do you think we'll stay up?

• Yes
    • No

One result in January won't determine whether we'll go down or not. As a guide, a minimum of 24 points from our remaining 19 games is what we should be aiming for to stay up.

Saw wednesday play charlton today and have seen them earlier in the season. they looked like a totally different side from two or three games ago. although there isn't a huge depth of quality in their team, tudgay - looks like a quality signing and sturrock seems to be able to rally his players together when it counts and they tend to be very well drilled in terms of free kicks and corners.

we're going to have a realy difficult job beating wednesday especialy at hilsborough

we should be winning every game but as long as we pick up points from the vital games like this we should stay up and i know we had a bad start to the year against palace but it is the transfer window and i think we will bring in a bit of quality to keep us up.

levein is under pressure and i believe he will get us through this and keep us even if it is down to the last game of the season.

we all love leicester and its time we started getting behind levein because getting on his back aint going to help. screaming at the manager probably affects our players so its down to us to do our best job to create atmosphere before and through the game just to give the boys the confidence and something to play for the fans.

crewe are looking like they're already down but I think Millwall and Wednesday will probably both pull themselves out of it and survive - we need to be looking at two of Brighton and Plymouth and hopefully Cov to go down with Crewe if we're going to survive but I still think we'll be alright - we've had some awful results but have also been unlucky and we're due a break or two soon

Archived