Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
riggyswfc

Wednesday Vs Leicester

It's amusing when a Steward picks out one person for swearing, threatens them with ejection (In Cobbo's case), and then doesn't bother with anyone else. If they're sticking by those rules of no one being allowed to swear, you may as well eject 2/3rds of the crowd. This Steward was sitting below us for the whole first half, and decided to warn Cobbo well in to the first half. Given that myself and others around me were doing the same, I found it hard to believe.

i too was searched as i entered. i had an ever so threatening bottle of coke, my wallet, ticket and a packet of asda cheese n onion sarnies. ouch!

i was disgusted with some younger fans of yours who decided to come right up to the car i was in as we were driving away in and give us willy puller signs and tell me to get out the car "so he can kick my head in" when he was about 15 years old. this happened on more than 1 occasion down the road the stadium is on. disgusting behaviour. you win 1 game and your fans think they can take on the world. i dont wanna go to sheffield again, its truely full of shit.

and i cant believe what that steward was saying to you cobbo. you were sat down quietely watching the game and got a bit frustrated...happens all the time?! but no he says he will kick you out for being a football fan?!!!! dont know if u heard my m8 olly sticking up for you !

I too was searched. I have only recently regularly started going to away games but thought it was commonplace as my mate at Reading (although he is a big fu***r) was searched?

i was searched at filbert street and also at the walkers. purely because i'm a teenager, i didn't have a bag or anything, the cheek of it.

Some of the rules at football grounds are ridiculous though, like the one at the Walkers about not being allowed cans or bottles. You're not allowed cans in the ground mate- it might soray over you when you open it. :P F***in jokers. What pisses me off is when they put paper on seats to read or whatever, and they get turned into paper aeroplanes. FFS, a paper aeroplane could **** blind you!

Yes, knocking us for apparently not singing as much as you'd like.

If you had travelled near on 80 miles or whatever to see your side play like we bloody did, you'd be pretty dumbstruck.

And to have your idiot stewards suggest that you can get thrown out for swearing was just rubbing salt into an already huge wound.

'I'm talking to thee' and in English that is? Didn't realised we'd qualified for Europe this season - good going that in this league.

Cobbo, They did travel 80 miles early on in the season to see their side play even worse than ours...can you believe that! I was at the game to watch the mighty LCFC beat them and they were the silentest team I have ever seen or heard at any football ground I have been to in this world. They were shocking. Even de Vries got a brace which makes it even worse.

As for 'I`m talking to thee' spell it backwards and it reads Eeht ot gniklat m`i.

The rumour is its our next striker from Finland and translated back for the Sheffield`ites it means Ee by gum.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Archived