Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
riggyswfc

Wednesday Vs Leicester

Surely he can't change the team from the Spurs game, after Hammond came on I mean??! I'd be amazed if he does, especially as I've heard Fryatts injured...

Joey and Smith are suspended so he will change two players at least!

No disrespect but if we were consistent and put away our chances we wouldnt be in the mess (top 8 at least). Where as you are probabley currently a bottom half team.

Obvously haven't seen us play!

We're exactly the same, wouldn't be in this mess if we had someone who could shoot. Peacock and Graham were probably the worst two strikers the club has ever had.

If Maclean and Talbot had been fit form the start we would be higher up.

Now we've started scoring we just need a central midfielder and we're sorted for the time being...

Obvously haven't seen us play!

We're exactly the same, wouldn't be in this mess if we had someone who could shoot. Peacock and Graham were probably the worst two strikers the club has ever had.

If Maclean and Talbot had been fit form the start we would be higher up.

Now we've started scoring we just need a central midfielder and we're sorted for the time being...

what is burton O'Brien like? any good?

I'm making the trip up north for this clash! I think it'll be scrapy but we'll get one and end up making it look comfortable at 3-1.

Team should look something like this:

- - - - - - - - - - - Douglas- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stearman - McCarthy - Johansson - Maybury

- - Sylla - Williams - Kisnorbo - Hughes(however knowing Levein probably Tiatto :mad: )

- - - - - - - Hammond - De Vries - - - - - - - -

Is Gudjonsson banned for this game or have I imagined that!? If he isn't switch him for Kisnorbo!

It is a must win for you, to distance yourself from the other shit teams in the division, but we know that on our day we are the best team in the division and we should be ok by the end of the season, shame our day only comes around once every month so we have no chance of play offs now!!

It is a must win for you, to distance yourself from the other shit teams in the division, but we know that on our day we are the best team in the division and we should be ok by the end of the season, shame our day only comes around once every month so we have no chance of play offs now!!

I think its pretty safe to say Reading are better then us :blink: as well as quite a few more teams IMO.

yeah but Manwell look who we have beat and who we should have beat - Sheff utd beat easily at home, stoke home easy, away easy but gave it away, should have atleast drew leeds away and beat cardiff away in the cup and should have got a draw their in the league. beat easily away to palace and reading, no suprise really. we could be top 6 if we were consistent, we arent. tough titty.

i'll be at the hillsborough sitting near Katassi...dont know what to make of that!

yeah but Manwell look who we have beat and who we should have beat - Sheff utd beat easily at home, stoke home easy, away easy but gave it away, should have atleast drew leeds away and beat cardiff away in the cup and should have got a draw their in the league. beat easily away to palace and reading, no suprise really. we could be top 6 if we were consistent, we arent. tough titty.

i'll be at the hillsborough sitting near Katassi...dont know what to make of that!

Ayyyyeeeee????? Charming!

Ok at home we can beat anyone and if the team is simular to the one that battered spurs then we'll demolish poor little wednesday

Ok at home we can beat anyone and if the team is simular to the one that battered spurs then we'll demolish poor little wednesday

I, as many other have said, can just see us losing at Hillsborough and it being the same old story. I hope not. I think we'll win. 2-1 :rolleyes:

I'm making the trip up north for this clash! I think it'll be scrapy but we'll get one and end up making it look comfortable at 3-1.

Team should look something like this:

- - - - - - - - - - - Douglas- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stearman - McCarthy - Johansson - Maybury

- - Sylla - Williams - Kisnorbo - Hughes(however knowing Levein probably Tiatto :mad: )

- - - - - - - Hammond - De Vries - - - - - - - -

Is Gudjonsson banned for this game or have I imagined that!? If he isn't switch him for Kisnorbo!

Spot on. Exactly what i'd of played.

i didnt mean it like that :P

hope you will be in full vocal support. if not cover your ears i love to swear!

Of course! You will be pleased to know that my language is most unladylike at the weekends :blush:

i think it'll be a very scrappy low scoring (if that) game with both teams fighting to the death.

BTW Rigsy I know you're jealous that we're through to the 4th round of the cup but we were very good last night deserved our win and it was a good game to watch ask most neutrals.

It was a good game yeah, and I'd be daft to say I wasn't jealous - everyone wants to progress in the FA Cup.

Just didn't think you were all that that's all.

Can't believe I'm reading that some people are saying your the best team in the division!!!

How many will you be bringing to Hillsborough by the way? Sell out the 3500 upper tier??

It was a good game yeah, and I'd be daft to say I wasn't jealous - everyone wants to progress in the FA Cup.

Can't believe I'm reading that some people are saying your the best team in the division!!!

How many will you be bringing to Hillsborough by the way? Sell out the 3500 upper tier??

Doubt it. ;)

Probably around 2000.

Well we were all that all the pundits said so!! :P

Good luck on Saturday anyway!!

Oh yes, it says there's a post in view on my ticket. Anybody that's been before had a problem seeing the game? :huh:

Lib it aint that bad really, i've been before and didnt have a problem! Oh i'm so jealous i so wish i could go! :mad:

Archived