Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
riggyswfc

Wednesday Vs Leicester

It was a good game yeah, and I'd be daft to say I wasn't jealous - everyone wants to progress in the FA Cup.

Just didn't think you were all that that's all.

Can't believe I'm reading that some people are saying your the best team in the division!!!

How many will you be bringing to Hillsborough by the way? Sell out the 3500 upper tier??

I'd happily admit that we've shown on many occasions this season that we're an average Championship side. However, we really did raise our game yesterday, and we dominated the second half and kept Spurs pushed back for long periods - this against a midfield containing Jenas and Carrick. We passed the ball around well, and MDV was a nusiance for Dawson and Gardner, and helped bring others in to play.

yeah but Manwell look who we have beat and who we should have beat - Sheff utd beat easily at home, stoke home easy, away easy but gave it away, should have atleast drew leeds away and beat cardiff away in the cup and should have got a draw their in the league. beat easily away to palace and reading, no suprise really. we could be top 6 if we were consistent, we arent. tough titty.

i'll be at the hillsborough sitting near Katassi...dont know what to make of that!

:rolleyes: We played very well granted but Spurs had a hand in their own demise you do have to say, and ask for Sheffiled United defensively they were a nightmare, it would help our cause if we actually played players like Williams and Hughes ( been injured i know ) more often instead of keeping with the Love Children. Also we've had striking problems as well <_< but Fryatt will give us another option up front. However way things are I dont for a second think we could beat Reading in a championship match at home. Or Leeds, or Wolves ect ect. 4 home wins in the league and we can beat any one? I think not. Hopefully a bit of confidence and desire will be present in the squad now, and we will start to win some more matches like that. Im not going to put money on a top half finish yet though.

Its more then likely not a question of lack talent thats the proble,. De vries came off that pitch last night almost unable to talk, Hughes and Elvis both looked Cream Crackered. On your average Saturday you just dont see that from any one in the team. Normally I bet its Cigars after the game and then off to pick up your four figure weekly payment.

I can sense a hangover on its way, and its due to arrive on Saturday. I am not just being pesamestic, I do struggle to see how we're going to create a great deal without Joey or Smith and I am very concerned Hamill is going to come in to replace Smith :unsure: Ditto Kisnorbo with Joey. I can Williams going back into lazy mode. ohh F(*^ I have more to say but Im depressing myself now and thats a sign to stop typing.

It wasn't very funny...

And as for the 'your sh1t chant' for a goal kick, oh dear oh dear...

On a positive note it was funny to hear calls of 'you don't know what you're doing' :D

Though funnilly enough the "2-1 and you still dont sing" chant seemed quite apt dont you think?

It wasn't very funny...

And as for the 'your sh1t chant' for a goal kick, oh dear oh dear...

On a positive note it was funny to hear calls of 'you don't know what you're doing' :D

atleast we dont scream you fat bastard like all you other sheep, you have an aging ground, hence the sh1t, as for the no-fans i wasn't there so cant comment, but we have to amuse ourselves as lord knows the team bloody dont

atleast we dont scream you fat bastard like all you other sheep, you have an aging ground, hence the sh1t, as for the no-fans i wasn't there so cant comment, but we have to amuse ourselves as lord knows the team bloody dont

Ask most fans and they'd rather come to Hillsborough rather than Derby, sorry Middlesbrough, sorry Swansea, sorry the Walkers Bowl :D

Ask most fans and they'd rather come to Hillsborough rather than Derby, sorry Middlesbrough, sorry Swansea, sorry the Walkers Bowl :D

I didnt like Hillsbrough that much. The ground was ok but there was a sodding great pillar in my view all game and kept having to move from side to side to see what was going on. Felt sea sick after 10 minutes lol

I didnt like Hillsbrough that much. The ground was ok but there was a sodding great pillar in my view all game and kept having to move from side to side to see what was going on. Felt sea sick after 10 minutes lol

Shame about the pillars, feel sorry for the guys who have to sit bang behind them when a team sells out the top tier! Same in our Kop aswell

we were shocking yesterday. as scowy said wednesday wanted it more we dint look interested. they harassed us when we got the ball and we dint no wot to do where as we backed off and let them play. i thought our away support was poorer than normal <_<

i was impressed with wednesdays support as in numbers but they seem to have the same problem with atmosphere as we do at the bowl..half to the left of the away fans like L1 and half in there kop like our kop..the only time they were loud near the end

poor football decent ground half decent day out 2 teams i think will just survive the drop :thumbup:

Wednesday - Shite.

Leicester - Shite

We were shocking, the amount of space we gave you was unforgivable and the performance from our side was the worst I've seen all season and that takes some doing!

Hi ho Sheffield Wednesday - did you come up with that all on your own?

Your singing would be pretty non evident if you had played like we did chum, so stop spouting shite.

Didn't hear a word until you scored to be honest.

Wednesday - Shite.

Leicester - Shite

We were shocking, the amount of space we gave you was unforgivable and the performance from our side was the worst I've seen all season and that takes some doing!

Hi ho Sheffield Wednesday - did you come up with that all on your own?

Your singing would be pretty non evident if you had played like we did chum, so stop spouting shite.

Didn't hear a word until you scored to be honest.

Spouting shite?

If I could have heard one of your songs to have a rant about, I would...but I didn't..

After my trip to the Walkers stadium earlier in the season, please don't start a topic about 'atmosphere'...

Shame about the pillars, feel sorry for the guys who have to sit bang behind them when a team sells out the top tier! Same in our Kop aswell

Hey pal you are giving wednesday fans a bad name

Stop being a f**kin pri*k!

Archived