Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
riggyswfc

Wednesday Vs Leicester

depends which leicester turns up, the 1 from yesterday will turn u over easily

You didn't look that good yesterday though, more Spurs own downfall than anything else...

Any team can play better for a one-off cup game, look at Burton, Nuneaton, Orient.

Likely line up?

You didn't look that good yesterday though, more Spurs own downfall than anything else...

Any team can play better for a one-off cup game, look at Burton, Nuneaton, Orient.

Likely line up?

You having a laugh?

We looked great yesterday, even the bloody pundits said so.

We should beat you as you're shite, but we're legendary at inconsistancy so it'll probably be a scrap that you'll win.

Really? :mad::ermm::rolleyes:

I really hope we kick your arses now :whistle:

:D

I just thought it was a poor game tbh...

De Vries was good, but my mate thinks he's sh1te, so was probably a one-off.

Stearman also looked very good - one for the future.

You look a bit like we did before Christmas though, no team there, just bits and bobs here and there...

Likely line up?

haha , if a wednesday fan wants to come on here and talk sense that is welcome but this guy is obviously looking to start a slagging session !!!

:D

I just thought it was a poor game tbh...

De Vries was good, but my mate thinks he's sh1te, so was probably a one-off.

Stearman also looked very good - one for the future.

You look a bit like we did before Christmas though, no team there, just bits and bobs here and there...

Now I know you're having a laugh!

And why should your mate think De Vries is shite? He got the two goals to beat you at the walkers and could have had a hat-trick!

haha , if a wednesday fan wants to come on here and talk sense that is welcome but this guy is obviously looking to start a slagging session !!!

Not really, just wanting to have a discussion before the big match.

This will be our line-up...

Weaver

Simek

Coughlan

Wood

Gilbert

Partridge

Whelen

O'Brien

Brunt

Burton

Tudgay

Now I know you're having a laugh!

And why should your mate think De Vries is shite? He got the two goals to beat you at the walkers and could have had a hat-trick!

My mate is Mark who I think runs this site, he always bangs on about De Vries being a waste of space...

Scored more than any of our strikers though :blush:

Not really, just wanting to have a discussion before the big match.

This will be our line-up...

Weaver

Simek

Coughlan

Wood

Gilbert - complete pile of shit

Partridge

Whelen

O'Brien

Brunt

Burton - has been

Tudgay - derby reject, so must be crap, but willprobably score against us.

laughable, although you are above us, somehow!

I dont expect an easy game at all. Both teams need a win really and so will be looking to go for it. I expect a very tight game really, probably a scrappy draw.

At last a sensible reply...

I don't expect it to be anything other than a scrappy game, especially considering the state of the pitch at Hillsborough at the moment.

Hope it's not as bad as the last time we played you at home though (0-0)

I don't expect it to be anything other than a scrappy game, especially considering the state of the pitch at Hillsborough at the moment.

Ive no idea how Levein is going to approach this game. With two of our better footballing players out, I feel that we will result to a bit more hoofing it up to De Vries like we did against Spurs. I wouldnt be suprised if its a 0-0. Its more important that we dont lose rather than that we win. Defeat and we're in a real mess so i expect a strong defence and hope to snatch one.

i think he might go

--------------------douglas-------------------

stearman---paddy mac--N-E J---maybury

hughes-----williams----kisnorbo--sheehan (posibly)

--------------elvis-------mdv----------------

No disrespect but if we were consistent and put away our chances we wouldnt be in the mess (top 8 at least). Where as you are probabley currently a bottom half team, although I would think a slow improvement spread over four or five years under Paul Sturrok will see you challenging for promotion. IMO your probabley one of the three biggest clubs in this division.

I think Burton was better off where he was and can no longer cut it at this level, although I fully expect him and/or that other ex sheep shagger Marcus Tudgay to score on Saturday.

O'Brien however is one player I do rate and I think he will give us problems.

Gilbert was awfull here but I bet he has upped his game some what, or maybe its that Wednesday fans aren't as critical as ours (not hard) So he's short comings have not been frowned upon too much.

We have some good players out, your apparnely playing well and getting results.

However of all the teams put out the cup over the weekend, we put out the best, with no matter what you say, a performance any team in our division would be thrilled with.

Depends on how the teams perform on the day IMO. Could go either way.

My main concern is Chris Brunt. He seems to be able to put some quality balls into the box and we give far to many free kicks away around that area. Wouldnt be shocked if they can capitalise on that and we're going to need some better defensive performances from set pieces then we're used to.

Archived