Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
riggyswfc

Wednesday Vs Leicester

Spouting shite?

If I could have heard one of your songs to have a rant about, I would...but I didn't..

After my trip to the Walkers stadium earlier in the season, please don't start a topic about 'atmosphere'...

Yes, knocking us for apparently not singing as much as you'd like.

If you had travelled near on 80 miles or whatever to see your side play like we bloody did, you'd be pretty dumbstruck.

And to have your idiot stewards suggest that you can get thrown out for swearing was just rubbing salt into an already huge wound.

'I'm talking to thee' and in English that is? Didn't realised we'd qualified for Europe this season - good going that in this league.

If you had travelled near on 80 miles or whatever to see your side play like we bloody did, you'd be pretty dumbstruck.

And to have your idiot stewards suggest that you can get thrown out for swearing was just rubbing salt into an already huge wound.

'I'm talking to thee' and in English that is? Didn't realised we'd qualified for Europe this season - good going that in this league.

and they had the cheek to keep us back after kick off :mad:

we must all be hooligans ;)

I was only responding to Muz's comments of 'shit ground no fans' - which apparantly I should have picked up as being sarcastic.

I've only missed three games myself this season, and have also witnessed some shite performances, so know how you feel.

I've been to a few clubs where you can get ejected for swearing, unbelievable.

I don't think you'll go down, seen much worse this season (in fact I can only remember Reading and Cardiff outclassing us this season), and hopefully we'll both be up at the othee end of the table next season.

i too was searched as i entered. i had an ever so threatening bottle of coke, my wallet, ticket and a packet of asda cheese n onion sarnies. ouch!

i was disgusted with some younger fans of yours who decided to come right up to the car i was in as we were driving away in and give us willy puller signs and tell me to get out the car "so he can kick my head in" when he was about 15 years old. this happened on more than 1 occasion down the road the stadium is on. disgusting behaviour. you win 1 game and your fans think they can take on the world. i dont wanna go to sheffield again, its truely full of shit.

and i cant believe what that steward was saying to you cobbo. you were sat down quietely watching the game and got a bit frustrated...happens all the time?! but no he says he will kick you out for being a football fan?!!!! dont know if u heard my m8 olly sticking up for you !

i too was searched as i entered. i had an ever so threatening bottle of coke, my wallet, ticket and a packet of asda cheese n onion sarnies. ouch!

i was disgusted with some younger fans of yours who decided to come right up to the car i was in as we were driving away in and give us willy puller signs and tell me to get out the car "so he can kick my head in" when he was about 15 years old. this happened on more than 1 occasion down the road the stadium is on. disgusting behaviour. you win 1 game and your fans think they can take on the world. i dont wanna go to sheffield again, its truely full of shit.

and i cant believe what that steward was saying to you cobbo. you were sat down quietely watching the game and got a bit frustrated...happens all the time?! but no he says he will kick you out for being a football fan?!!!! dont know if u heard my m8 olly sticking up for you !

Where were you lot sitting then? I went through the Y entrance to the seats and the two stewards there were polite and friendly throughout. Was really impressed with them!

to be fair the stewarda made one half hearted attempt at making the 30 odd lads standing to sit but then thought bog it.. i thought that was allright considering we're always harrased to sit down..

all leicester fans were searched on the way in aswell syston mate. :thumbup::devil:

Unfortunately every club has it's idiots :mad:

What do you base the fans tkaing over the world on?

Unfortunately every club has it's idiots :mad:

What do you base the fans tkaing over the world on?

1 group of 4 lads demand i get out the car and fight them, they would beat me like wednesday beat "your lot" to quote of a young chav. a few lads barging me about on the main road while trying to get to my mates car, i was a target due to my city shirt and they thought cos its busy they'd push me a few times when i walk past. if you'd lost im sure it wouldnt have been the same.

We were in X too - steward was a cock.

Cheers to you and your mate Syston, much appreciated.

Not all fans were searches John, I wasn't for example :o

I wasn't searched either, surprisingly. Good job too, I think I may have had some things taken off me.

Edit: I was in X too, yay me.

We were in X too - steward was a cock.

Cheers to you and your mate Syston, much appreciated.

Not all fans were searches John, I wasn't for example :o

nor was my mate, maybe its cause i was wearing my big black coat and im like a huuuuuge guy and obviously look roof as fook and love causing havok at away games. feckin stupid yorkshire pricks. i hope away fans at filbert way arent treated like that. ive done a few away games in my time but never been treated like that. last time i was searched was in 1996 at wembley when i was 9! that was cos my dad had a bag with him for our sarnies etc... which you'd expect he could have anything in there. i hardly hid my ak47 up my city shirt did i.

1 group of 4 lads demand i get out the car and fight them, they would beat me like wednesday beat "your lot" to quote of a young chav. a few lads barging me about on the main road while trying to get to my mates car, i was a target due to my city shirt and they thought cos its busy they'd push me a few times when i walk past. if you'd lost im sure it wouldnt have been the same.

It would probably have been a lot worse had we lost!!

When I went to Hull a bloke and his two young kids, about 7/8 wearing wednesday shirts, were subject to literally dozens of fans running up to them and throwing bottles and sticks, unbelievable.

Stopped wearing my shirt for away games years ago.

It would probably have been a lot worse had we lost!!

When I went to Hull a bloke and his two young kids, about 7/8 wearing wednesday shirts, were subject to literally dozens of fans running up to them and throwing bottles and sticks, unbelievable.

Stopped wearing my shirt for away games years ago.

well that is sick, i didnt go to hull and wouldnt want to. isnt it a worse place than leeds? worst in the country right? to live i mean....

if i get beat up for wearing my city shirt so be it, im not scared of football hooligans ive taken a few beatings before but football hooligans are just morons. but anyway i know its only a small minority but that small minority ruined my day, even if we did lose i'd still take some joy out of it for having a decent day out untill i was set upon by raging youngsters.

The KC Stadium is probably in the worst area Ive ever been to as a football fan (Ive not been to Millwall, but am in 2 weeks!)

I don't think it's the football hooligans that are the problem when it comes to 'shirters' as they like to call th average fan. It's the hooligan wannabes - 16/17 year olds wearing fake burberry caps.

I went KC Stadium this season.

It aint too friendly and that park where you have to walk through to get to the ground and away from the ground is dodgy as fork.

Some lad tried to block one of the entrances so away fans could'nt get out.

The KC Stadium is probably in the worst area Ive ever been to as a football fan (Ive not been to Millwall, but am in 2 weeks!)

I don't think it's the football hooligans that are the problem when it comes to 'shirters' as they like to call th average fan. It's the hooligan wannabes - 16/17 year olds wearing fake burberry caps.

the lad i cropped for giving my mate grief didn't fancy any.

anyway, i went in the kop for the league cup replay a few years ago (when we used to win stuff) and it was much nicer than the arse end we were in yesterday, also the coppers were nicer back then too. i was amused by the steward who was bemused by bernie. get into-um buggerum up :blink:

and they had the cheek to keep us back after kick off :mad:

we must all be hooligans ;)

You believed that crap?

We got straight out, no bother.

They can't keep you in anyway, contravenes your rights under the Human Rights Act.

You believed that crap?

We got straight out, no bother.

They can't keep you in anyway, contravenes your rights under the Human Rights Act.

I wouldn't try explaining that to some neanderthal half-wit steward when they're telling you you're not going anywhere, don't think it'll penetrate the cranium

I wouldn't try explaining that to some neanderthal half-wit steward when they're telling you you're not going anywhere, don't think it'll penetrate the cranium

It worked once with the coppers at Cardiff. :thumbup:

Archived