Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Sheffield - What do you really think will happen?

Win, Lose or Draw  

108 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

I'm going for a draw, Many times in the past when Leicester won a match, it prompted me to think that we are going to be on a run but that never happen and with two key men out, there is no reason to cahnge my thinking.But I really hope McCarthy is awarded captaincy and fire up likes of Williams and Hughes,their creavitiy is needed

Playing in the correct position as proved on Sunday Nils is class.

Yeah i though Nils was fantastic against spurs. Defoe, Keane and even Rasiak are not easy to play against but he never really looked in any trouble and was not at fault for either goal. The only player who looked a bit out of his depth was Maybury but to be fair to him, Aarron Lennon was brilliant that day and could have given even a natural left back problems!

Yeah i though Nils was fantastic against spurs. Defoe, Keane and even Rasiak are not easy to play against but he never really looked in any trouble and was not at fault for either goal. The only player who looked a bit out of his depth was Maybury but to be fair to him, Aarron Lennon was brilliant that day and could have given even a natural left back problems!

Another reason maybury looked out of his depth is the early booking he picked up, imo this really restricted what he could do and he had to pretty much just stand off from Lennon (one of the best young players about at the minute) because one more foul and he was off.

A draw is the most likely result, although I feel Wednesday have the edge. They've won a couple in the league recently and would see this game as an ideal opportunity to pick up another 3 points. I think player for player, we do have the better players, but we've never had a consistent line up or a consistent goal scorer. I'd like to think Fryatt will play, but the Walsall fans were saying he's out for a few weeks with a Hamstring injury, so I don't expect him to be involved.

You've gotta laugh a decent win against Spurs and all of a sudden 40% of us think we are gonna get an away win, something we only did on a couple of occasions last year!

I think everyone, including those who berate CL, recognise the potential of this team. As often happens with young teams results have been erratic but I'm optimistic for two reasons:

1 - This team has lacked a positive momentum and I believe the win against Tottenham (which is undoubtedly the best result under CL) will give us the self-belief to propel us up the table.

2 - The signing of Fryatt in response to what has been our clearest weakness in the first half of the season which is a clear announcement of our intentions. He and Hume are our future.

Archived