Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Sheffield - What do you really think will happen?

Win, Lose or Draw  

108 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

If we set our stall to attack them right from the off, they will crumble. :thumbup:

I agree totally, get in tae them straight off. If we sit back and it stays 0-0 Wednesday will claw a goal somehow and we are back to where we most commonly have been this season.

I agree totally, get in tae them straight off. If we sit back and it stays 0-0 Wednesday will claw a goal somehow and we are back to where we most commonly have been this season.

Thats what i see happening to be honest. How often have we seen a great cup performance followed by rubbish in the championship?

I think we'll lose personally, got a horrible feeling. I haven't seen anything to prove otherwise, especially with the players we have out injured and suspended. Our away form hasn't changed just because we've won a cup match irrespective of who it was against. I hope that win is a catalyst for the rest of the season in the league but other wins in the past haven't created this effect.

You've gotta laugh a decent win against Spurs and all of a sudden 40% of us think we are gonna get an away win, something we only did on a couple of occasions last year!

we only won one away game in 2005! 40% is pretty amusing, but to say we will win isn't a crazy suggestion considering the opposition. i fancy a draw, but let's hope the players feel they can win it as much as the fans and make sure they pick up the big 3!

I've just got this feeling we're gona lose, not overly confident especially as we are away from home at Hillsbrough of all places.. we have Gudjohnsson, Smith, Gerrbrand all out. Some key players there which is obviously a bugger, I think they'll have us 3-2. Hope I'm proved wrong.. get us a result Craig.. please :cry:

Obviously the most important game of the season, until the next one ;) - just to see clearly how optimistic / pessimistic people are.

if we get stuck in a supply the ball to the forward players and create alot of chances, we will destroy them! But we can't sit back and wait for us to go one nil down we have to set our stall out early. Overall 2-1 to city

I just wish I even had an idea as to how we will perform. That goes for every match at the minute.

It is clear that we are capable of winning this game, so I'm just hoping that we can put in a good performance and take a few of our chances.

I'm going to go for a win because I think that we have the better players, and I'm hoping that our players will be full of confidence after the FA Cup win against Spurs. Besides, I'm naturally optimistic!

As a note, our next game after beating Charlton away in the FA Cup last year was away to Stoke. It was a cold snowy night and we lost 3-2. Hopefully it will be better this time. Anyway, Spurs are better than Charlton, and Sheff Wed are worse than Stoke.

Think Gerrbrand might be playing as he came through training. Even if hes not 100% hes better then muppet Nils :thumbup:

Playing in the correct position as proved on Sunday Nils is class.

Archived