Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

what makes me laugh about you all is that after the spurs game, the majority said 'levein in' and now the huge majority want him out.

Now i know that some fans such as TPH and Anish just to name a few have wanted him out all along and thats fair enough, but i just think the rest of you are jokers

I didnt vote after the spurs game.....and i wanted to keep him all the way up to the norwich game. Thats when my opinion changed and i said i'd see who he brought in for transfers. After todays performance though, im so fed up that I voted for him to go.

I want to be able to say No, and really think his heart is in the right place, But my answer is still YES, as i think he'll still revert back to playing 4-5-1 and being negative, I hope he does prove me wrong i really really do.

I still stick by this post i made after the spurs game, But now i want him out NOW.

Archived