Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

I can't for the life me understand why Hamill plays after he was so clearly out of his depth against Spurs and generally whenever he's played. I couldn't go today so please correct me if he played well but I doubt it somehow. Something has to change and Matt Fryatt isn't enough...CL has had his great memory against Spurs and if sacked now won't be remembered as a total failure, good for everyone!!!

I can't see how we're getting out of this and transfer window won't be open much longer and no talk of anyone new coming in...it's going to take a miracle at this rate!!!

i've never stated that he should go, because i've been convincing myself that it will turn soon, but game after game i am left waiting, and my confidence in his ability is drifting away more and more. and looking at it now, 2 points off 4th from bottom, i really am being pushed too the limit. i like the fact he has brought in this younger side, one reason why i've been willing to hang on, but his tactics and team selection, and general incompetance has pushed me over the edge. perhaps he does have to go

That's just how i've felt recently, i've not stayed blind of Leveins place at the club, off the pitch he has done wonders, yes wonders, youngsters coming through, excellent players who are young coming to the club and a mix of shrewd business and money dealing.

However, with the squad he has at his disposal, we should be up there, personally i have to say this comes back to the manager, with a good motivator who has an attacking option in his plans (which i don't think Levein has) this squad could go far. It's results that matter at the end of the day, Levein just isn't working.

I agree with the polls you fool! I am simply commenting on how readily people can change their minds. Why should anybody take somebody's view seriously if they are going to change it 5 minutes later.

shove your head down the pan and flush :mad:

If we can't afford to sack Levein, we certainly can't afford not too. I think we've got to give Rob Kelly a go.

i actually think that rob kelly has a big say on things allready. levein is always talking to him, unless kelly is just a yes man.

??????????? :ermm:

dont confuse me when im haveing a mindless rant.

maybe i shouldnt lose my rag but i work nights , went without sleep and am really annoyed with yet another shoddy performance. i need a lightning rod or a lifesize cutout of craig to scream at.

ive been saying we were heading for relegation but now its really starting to sink in.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

leveins on radio leicester now.

he blames it on a wondergoal, and a clever freekick. tosser.

he also sais that when we went 1-0 up we should have sat back on it, but we didn't. hey???????????????? tosser

Is he confirming that he has no control over the team then.......What an admission and What hope is there??

Most fans are fickle, get used to it. Do you think it would have been fair to get rid of Levein after the Spurs victory??

YES!

I posted my views to say so as well after the game, I knew he would go back to square one again leaving our better players out etc etc ( won't go into that again) and it looks like I'm sorry to say correct

I listened to the phone in after the things I agreed with that other fans pointed out.

1 - Under craig we capable of keeping lots of possesion passing ball well etc. But whats evident is that we can string 20 odd passes together and the ball ends up back with douglas, whilst with manager's like brian little we may have been more direct but the team was good at the cutting edge and crucially at scoring and defending.

2 - He cant motivate, spurs game big team = win, sheff utd = win, crewe,millwall,sheff wed all failures to win.

3 - Too negative and worried about the other team contempt with draws instead of trying to win every game.

4 - Will never blame himself.

5 - Too much chopping and changing, playing players who are consistently below par.

Like I said before if we keep craig and we get relegated more then the manager needs to change we need a board back with guts and ambition.

today was the straw that broke the foxes back - he has to go if we dont get three points against cardiff

No he has too go now FFS.

How many more times are people going to say , If we dont win here he has too go.

Enough is enough , he needs to go now , not next week or the week after.

No he has too go now FFS.

How many more times are people going to say , If we dont win here he has too go.

Enough is enough , he needs to go now , not next week or the week after.

The fact of the matter is, I cant see him leaving. We cant afford to sack him and his stubborness wont let him resign. No matter if we want him gone or not, he will be the manager against Cardiff on saturday!

The fact of the matter is, I cant see him leaving. We cant afford to sack him and his stubborness wont let him resign. No matter if we want him gone or not, he will be the manager against Cardiff on saturday!

Whats going to cost us more...

Us getting relegated or Levein getting sacked?

Thats the question Tim Davies and the Board will be asking themselves.

Definitely out! I was prepared to give him this game after the Spurs victory but now he needs to go. The Sheffield United and Spurs victories proves that we have a squad good enough to push for the playoffs, but Levein can't motivate the players or chose the right teams so has definitely got to go.

We are going to get relegated and its all his fault! :o

what makes me laugh about you all is that after the spurs game, the majority said 'levein in' and now the huge majority want him out.

Now i know that some fans such as TPH and Anish just to name a few have wanted him out all along and thats fair enough, but i just think the rest of you are jokers

what makes me laugh about you all is that after the spurs game, the majority said 'levein in' and now the huge majority want him out.

Now i know that some fans such as TPH and Anish just to name a few have wanted him out all along and thats fair enough, but i just think the rest of you are jokers

FICKLE FICKLE FICKLE

:D:D:D

You can't say you want the manager out after beating one of the best teams in england :D

But you cna after losing to one of the worst :D

Archived