Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

Out.

I gave him a stay of execution after the Spurs game but this is it...he's gotta go NOW.

Time for the board to act now or destroy the club.

I cannot see what these polls do any more other than show what a load of fickle fools vote in them. How many of you wanted him out, then in, now want him out again. Nothing changed because of the Spurs result. Stop this self-delusion once and for all. The useless arguments made out for retaining Levein look pathetic now.

I've never said it properly because i've stayed unsure, but now i believe he HAS to go

i've never stated that he should go, because i've been convincing myself that it will turn soon, but game after game i am left waiting, and my confidence in his ability is drifting away more and more. and looking at it now, 2 points off 4th from bottom, i really am being pushed too the limit. i like the fact he has brought in this younger side, one reason why i've been willing to hang on, but his tactics and team selection, and general incompetance has pushed me over the edge. perhaps he does have to go

the polls allow poeple to vent , to show what they think of CL.

fickle fools , if you dont like what poeple say dont read it and if you want to insult poeple well , screw you , you ****.

I agree with the polls you fool! I am simply commenting on how readily people can change their minds. Why should anybody take somebody's view seriously if they are going to change it 5 minutes later.

I couldnt vote either way. Results are gash, im not denying that. I`d say he should go, unless he can bring a midfield general. We lack passion, hunger and desire in the core part of our team (midfield), and we havnt got ONE midfielder that has that enough. We desperately need a "magilton" like player.

when levein gives pre or post match comments he sounds too cool for me, i mean where is the motivation in the team??? the way they are playing atm you wonder if some of the players dont care how they play or what the results are, as long as they are getting paid they'e happy.

i recken izzet was always our main source of motivation.

Archived