Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Our board

Can you really see Tim Davies and the gang having the guts to sack Levein? They just won't do it. They didn't even sack Mickey Adams, he had the decency to resign, but we all know that won't happen with Levein. I think many of them are still taken in by the "long term plan" excuse. But he has failed, all Levein has done has made it worse!

It's time for the board to pull their fingers out and earn their money, but that will never happen!

They won't sack levein, that is for sure. if they did it would be a huge shock to me because they just don't strike me as that kind of board as you say. Davies said that they asked levein for an explanation and the future plan, and that they were satisfied with it. boy what would i give to see that plan!

Davies said that Levein's plan was too keep Leicester up.

Surely If a manager thats been in charge of the team for going on two years , comes to you and says that , your gonna think , ey?!

Unless your Brighton , Crewe ect.

Disgrace.

They will sack him if enough fans demand it.

I hope they truly realise how serious this is. The Levein Out shouts were much more muted than I expected in the circumstances and it is very strange how strong this forum is for getting rid and how divided the TB forum is on the subject.

Straightforward question .... is that because more people on TB work at the club or have direct connections in some form or another or is it for other reasons?.

Does anyone know or have a theory because the difference in the Levein Out vote between the two forums seemed extraordinary when I looked.

One problem to any idea of dismissing Levein is the number of alternatives (Mike Newell was not in the poll) and the way the fans are divided about the best potential replacement.

McAllister is well ahead but he doesn't convince me. It's a dreadful dilemma because, apart from everything else, Levein does not seem to be an instinctive manager, someone who reacts quickly and effectively to setbacks.

I've seen MON metaphorically send a full troop of aerial cavalry into attack when his team was losing but Levein's reactions are so understated both on and off the pitch. That worries me as much as anything else because we really are gonna need winding up if we're going to get out of this swamp.

Davies said that Levein's plan was too keep Leicester up.

And if Davies bought that he really is stupid.

Of course its his fecking plan, he is hardly going to turn around and say his plan is to get us relegated. The question Tim Davies and the rest of the board need to ask themselves is whether they think he actually CAN achieve his goal and keep us up. And in making this judgement they need to look at all of the available evidence...

And if the penny hasn't dropped by then we truely are F**ked! :mad:

Archived