Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

"we need everybody behind us"

Well to honest, i'm struggling to see yours lets applaud and cheers a side on a 8 game winless streak in a poor league and give them the message that we fans are ok with this.

I don't feel too sorry for the players, as few of them seem to care to much for the clubs plight

Well said. All of your comments are spot on. With your attitude the club may just be saved, with the pacifist approach we are doomed.

Well to honest, i'm struggling to see yours lets applaud and cheers a side on a 8 game winless streak in a poor league and give them the message that we fans are ok with this.

I don't feel too sorry for the players, as few of them seem to care to much for the clubs plight

The point is that by all means make your sentiments heard after the game, whether that be in the stands or outside the stadium (so that it can be heard by the players, Levein, Davies etc) but to do it during the game, in all likelihood, would distract and demotivate our players with the possible consequence of losing again.

We are in a desperate situation and need three points. Do you really want to contribute to our possible relegation?

I think its simple case of, you need to decide what you want.

Do you want to give Levein to the end of the season- if yes then you have sing your hearts for the team (and to drown me out).

Do want Levein to go - if yes then we cannot give him more time to ignore us, and regardless of the result or performance we should press ahead with a campaign right from the moment you enter the walkers.

There is no time for indesicion, its make your mind up time BACK HIM OR SACK HIM.

I think that we should get behind the team in the 90 minutes. I have never chanted 'Levein out' at a match although at Shef wed i felt like it. The only way that we are going tobeat Cardiff is if the supporters get behind the team. If we lose, then Levein can go for me. The majority of the fans, as shown by the many Levein out polls on this forum, tell me that the supporters will not get behind the team and if that is the case, there is only one place we are going..... and that is League 1 :cry:

The point is that by all means make your sentiments heard after the game, whether that be in the stands or outside the stadium (so that it can be heard by the players, Levein, Davies etc) but to do it during the game, in all likelihood, would distract and demotivate our players with the possible consequence of losing again.

We are in a desperate situation and need three points. Do you really want to contribute to our possible relegation?

I don't believe that i would be, I for the life me cannot see how supporting or villifing the team will have any effect on the result, i have backed the team all season and we only have 5 wins, if you beleive we are going to get 3 points, just by out singing the opposition then buy yourself a MEGAPHONE.

We need another Levein In/Out poll. It's been a week or 2.

I think its pretty obvious what the outcome would be. I personally gave him from The start of January and if we didnt get out of this mess, he can go. Instead, we have dropped deeper into trouble and i cant see where our next win will come fom. We have a good group of players here, much too good to go down with, but Mr. Levein cannot get them motivated. If he cannot get them motivated for the Cardiff game and i want too see an emphatic victory, then its thanks but no thanks. Bye bye Mr. Levein

I think its simple case of, you need to decide what you want.

Do you want to give Levein to the end of the season- if yes then you have sing your hearts for the team (and to drown me out).

Do want Levein to go - if yes then we cannot give him more time to ignore us, and regardless of the result or performance we should press ahead with a campaign right from the moment you enter the walkers.

There is no time for indesicion, its make your mind up time BACK HIM OR SACK HIM.

My only real concern is for Leicester to avoid relegation and I guarantee you that by losing another three points on Saturady will be a step closer to League 1.

I guess you have a choice to make: Do you want to help us win games or lose games?

My only real concern is for Leicester to avoid relegation and I guarantee you that by losing another three points on Saturady will be a step closer to League 1.

I guess you have a choice to make: Do you want to help us win games or lose games?

In the short term or long term???????

I understand where you are coming from but look at it this way if we lose or even get thrashed that will bring us closer to the solution that may save us from Relegation which is Levein being sacked and someone to come in and kick the team up the @rse and save us from relegation. Sooner the better so that the new boss can get some loan players in etc to freshen up the rot. If Levein stays me and many others cannot see us staying up.

I think that the point fox4eva is trying to make is that he has sung his heart out at most games as have i, but it is having no effect. Even before we beat Shef United, when there was less anti-Leveins, we had only managed four wins all season (with he majority of fans singing) . Its not affecting how the players play, as from what i can tell, they dont give a shit.

It comes as no surprise that LCFC is coming to this

I understand where you are coming from but look at it this way if we lose or even get thrashed that will bring us closer to the solution that may save us from Relegation which is Levein being sacked and someone to come in and kick the team up the @rse and save us from relegation. Sooner the better so that the new boss can get some loan players in etc to freshen up the rot. If Levein stays me and many others cannot see us staying up.

I see what you are saying also but fail to understand why it is a good idea to undermine the team during the game when the same sentiments could be made after the match.

If I'm not mistaken, when fans wanted rid of O'Neill they protested after the game (fortunately it didn't work). But the same happened when fans wanted Pleat and Shipman out and in this case it did contribute to their leaving.

So why not protest after the game? Surely it makes sense to get your views heard without contributing to a possible defeat.

I guarantee that whatever is being said on messageboards, phone-ins, etc come 3pm on saturday the majority of Leicester fans will still get that old feeling of optimism and they'll get behind the team. If the team don't respond early on and we throw the match away then the obvious will happen and rightly so.

The atmosphere has always been poor at The Walkers, it's only ever anygood when we go a few goals up or the game is an absolute classic. However the first 10-15 minutes of every home match there's never any booing or slating, so Levein should focus on the players hitting Cardiff hard for the first 20 mins and if we are a goal or so up then the crowd will be off his back for a while.

I think that the point fox4eva is trying to make is that he has sung his heart out at most games as have i, but it is having no effect. Even before we beat Shef United, when there was less anti-Leveins, we had only managed four wins all season (with he majority of fans singing) . Its not affecting how the players play, as from what i can tell, they dont give a shit.

It comes as no surprise that LCFC is coming to this

:thumbup: :thumbsup:

I guarantee that whatever is being said on messageboards, phone-ins, etc come 3pm on saturday the majority of Leicester fans will still get that old feeling of optimism and they'll get behind the team. If the team don't respond early on and we throw the match away then the obvious will happen and rightly so.

The atmosphere has always been poor at The Walkers, it's only ever anygood when we go a few goals up or the game is an absolute classic. However the first 10-15 minutes of every home match there's never any booing or slating, so Levein should focus on the players hitting Cardiff hard for the first 20 mins and if we are a goal or so up then the crowd will be off his back for a while.

well said and great point, every fan will feel that optimism come sat. Bring on the game lets see what happens. If they are up for it the crowd are normally behind them. Its when it goes horribly wrong (far to often this season) we get on there back

Sure, but not during the match. As you suggest, the best time to do this is after the match.

Just think about the end of the season - if we have been relegated and you have spent your time at the games boo'ing and getting on the players backs then you have contributed to the fact we were relegated. How are you going to live with that? I know I couldn't.

Now, more than ever, is the time to show you are a true City fan. We must show the passion in the stands that we expect the players to show on the picth.

Excellent points. We certainly have a chance on saturday, and brighton are at sheff utd, you wouldnt expect brighton to get owt there. Even if we draw on saturday, we have plymouth on tuesday.

Sure, but not during the match. As you suggest, the best time to do this is after the match.

Just think about the end of the season - if we have been relegated and you have spent your time at the games boo'ing and getting on the players backs then you have contributed to the fact we were relegated. How are you going to live with that? I know I couldn't.

Now, more than ever, is the time to show you are a true City fan. We must show the passion in the stands that we expect the players to show on the picth.

Ditto Ditto Ditto

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

In the latest video interview, craig re-iterates the point this thread has mentioned, he said, "everybodies got to play their part".

Its quite clear that we can make a negative or positive difference.

He then said "players play better when theres less pressure on them".

So, are we going to be positive, patient and singing the same tune tomorrow?

The fact is though that the fans have been behind the team for the whole of the season. I just dont see where Levein is coming from. Fans have been behind the team for the whole season and now when we fall into the relegation zone he expects the fans to just forget that? Well i'm sorry Mr. Levein but it is your job to get RESULTS and that will get the crowd more behind the team. You are not doing that and therefore you are not doing your job, so f*** off and get results and the fans will get behind the team.

i couldnt of put it better myself!

'surely sacking Levein can't be as expensive as being relegated?'

totally agree! Levein has completely wiped out Leicesters reputation. He does not have the motivational or tactical skills.I get the impression that the players don't believe in him apart from the plonkers he has brought down from Hearts. Also if the players he has bought from Hearts were part of one of the best teams in the Scottish premierleaugue then all i can say is that division must be crap.

'surely sacking Levein can't be as expensive as being relegated?'

totally agree! Levein has completely wiped out Leicesters reputation. He does not have the motivational or tactical skills.I get the impression that the players don't believe in him apart from the plonkers he has brought down from Hearts. Also if the players he has bought from Hearts were part of one of the best teams in the Scottish premierleaugue then all i can say is that division must be crap.

Yeh, all the players that came back from 2 down against Spurs are completely against him. It was nothing to do with changing tactics and oh incidentally, SUPPORT from the crowd which got behind the team.

Archived