Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

"we need everybody behind us"

In the latest video interview, craig says "nobody wants to be where we are". "We are where we are, we need everybody behind us, and backing us, and er, and helping to cheer us on to get victory against cardiff".

Certainly a rallying cry, even to those who want him out. The point is, regardless of your opinion of craigs position, we must show full support for the team untill the game has finished.

At the end of the game, whatever the result is, is the time to vent any anger.

Are we all in agreement, that we cannot change things for the better, untill weve played another 90 minutes?

In the latest video interview, craig says "nobody wants to be where we are". "We are where we are, we need everybody behind us, and backing us, and er, and helping to cheer us on to get victory against cardiff".

Certainly a rallying cry, even to those who want him out. The point is, regardless of your opinion of craigs position, we must show full support for the team untill the game has finished.

Are we all in agreement, that we cannot change things for the better, untill weve played another 90 minutes?

Agreed Lush.... :thumbup:

Well said.Anyone going to the game to protest against the manager, the board ,crap players or whoever is acting against the Club- Our Club.I'm not even going to listen into the "moan in" because I can't bear any more whingeing.We all know we're in the sh-t ,the Spurs game showed we can be part of the solution,if we get behind the side.

Allegedly, ( :P ) the good second half performance against Spurs was due to one of the more studious of the lads checking his contract at half time and noticing that a bonus is payable to all players should the club progress in the FA Cup.

I believe this also applies to League games with a portion (not sure how big, but obviously ont big enough :angry: ) of their salary being dependant on results, so at least we should be saving some money coupled with the fines (hopefully) for all the yellow & red cards. Hey we must be making a mint out this crap. :D

The fact is though that the fans have been behind the team for the whole of the season. I just dont see where Levein is coming from. Fans have been behind the team for the whole season and now when we fall into the relegation zone he expects the fans to just forget that? Well i'm sorry Mr. Levein but it is your job to get RESULTS and that will get the crowd more behind the team. You are not doing that and therefore you are not doing your job, so f*** off and get results and the fans will get behind the team.

Good post, absolutely correct, couldn't agree more :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

The fact is though that the fans have been behind the team for the whole of the season. I just dont see where Levein is coming from. Fans have been behind the team for the whole season and now when we fall into the relegation zone he expects the fans to just forget that?

Whether he expects that or not, whether we like him or not, whether hes good enough or not, untill we can improve things, we have no choice but to back his team untill the last kick of the ball v cardiff.

If we lose on saturday, and we can rid him to make things better, then full steam ahead.

If we win, then he deserves the plymouth game on tuesday.

If we draw...we must beat plymouth. We must pick up atleast 4pts in the next 2 games. The board and craig must be thinking very seriously now, as to whats the best deal for OUR club.

Southampton is a luxury game that doesnt seem to matter much now.

Its "she" syston :thumbup: Thanks aswell.

Well, how many times more do we need to play "another 90 minutes" before we can "analyze the situation accordingly"?

Jeez, this is getting really tedious.

Next one is a must-win. Or else the situation will get really, really nasty.

We need another 9 wins anyway, unless the other three teams surrounding us at the bottom play worse.

I wouldn't count on that.

Win the next one for the fans or take the consequences, Craig Levein.

The fact is though that the fans have been behind the team for the whole of the season. I just dont see where Levein is coming from. Fans have been behind the team for the whole season and now when we fall into the relegation zone he expects the fans to just forget that? Well i'm sorry Mr. Levein but it is your job to get RESULTS and that will get the crowd more behind the team. You are not doing that and therefore you are not doing your job, so f*** off and get results and the fans will get behind the team.

No the fact is that if the supporters go to the game with the intent of putting more pressure on the team and manager by booing players when they come on the field and calling for the managers head then we become the twelfth man for the opposition. Everybody who supports this great club has a right to form a view. All this stream is saying is get of the teams back until after the game and if you still feel that way vent your views outside the ground. Even the most avid CL OUT supporter would know that booing and calling for his head during the game it not helping the team perform on the day and causes them to tread on egg shells trying not to make a mistake, at the fear of being ridiculed by the HOME supporters.

As far as the fans being behind CL all season this is simply not true. Well before Christmas people were calling for him to resign, saying we should be challenging for promotion and not be floating in mid table.

I am not suggesting you don't have the right to form your view but I am saying get of their backs during the game and voice your opinion after the game if you still feel that way. I hope and pray that we beat Cardiff and Plymouth so that they can get a good run together and shut people like you and me up for a few weeks allowing them to play football in a non confronting environment and getting the fans back behind the team.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

fock that.

Boo him all game. Chant for the board out. They'll soon realise that the situation is untenable and bam, Levein is gone.

We're going to lose anyway, was as well make it unpleasant for Levein.

Moral and motivation in the squad are obviously really bad. Let’s get behind the team for the whole 90 minuets and then show our frustration after the game.

Against Wednesday the fans heads dropped when they scored. LETS GET BEHIND OUR TEAM, Foxes never quit! (although some fans don't believe this any more)

Come on Leicester.

fock that.

Boo him all game. Chant for the board out. They'll soon realise that the situation is untenable and bam, Levein is gone.

No. Just no.

There's much better times and situations to protest. Doing this during the game will only make things much, much worse. We need some wins and we can help that happen by supporting the team.

fock that.

A shining example of a defeatist attitude.........Oh well the win on Saturday looks even more delicious now.

Remember the Foxes never quit! (some might like yourself, but the majority don't)

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

We should all show our feelings whatever they are. No good pretending about anything. If you think the best course of action is to cheer the team on during the game (and I do) then do that. However, clearly some folk are so angry that they feel the need to tell the rest of the world what a cnut Levine is then fine, thats what they should do.

But if everyone stayed behind after the match, whatever the result, and made it clear they all want the same thing then that's a powerful message that will be heard.

It's a tricky one. Most fans have got to the point where they know that Levein is a dead man walking. So do the fans make their opinions known by chanting for Levein Out all game or do they get behind the players in their hour of need and then at the final whistle give it a good 5 or 10 minutes if poor chanting for Levein Out?

I think the latter is more beneficial for the club as a whole, although the backing of the fans might, just might spur the players on to win the match and the board will think Levein is the messiah again.

It's a fine line at the minute, if this rumbles on for a few more games and we are still in the bottom 3 and Levein is still here then it might be too late to be saved. I honestly don't know what's for the best because we cannot afford to go down.

Whatever decision the fans and board are going to make, they need to make it now and stick with it.

We should all show our feelings whatever they are. No good pretending about anything. If you think the best course of action is to cheer the team on during the game (and I do) then do that. However, clearly some folk are so angry that they feel the need to tell the rest of the world what a cnut Levine is then fine, thats what they should do.

But if everyone stayed behind after the match, whatever the result, and made it clear they all want the same thing then that's a powerful message that will be heard.

Sure, but not during the match. As you suggest, the best time to do this is after the match.

Just think about the end of the season - if we have been relegated and you have spent your time at the games boo'ing and getting on the players backs then you have contributed to the fact we were relegated. How are you going to live with that? I know I couldn't.

Now, more than ever, is the time to show you are a true City fan. We must show the passion in the stands that we expect the players to show on the picth.

Sure, but not during the match. As you suggest, the best time to do this is after the match.

Just think about the end of the season - if we have been relegated and you have spent your time at the games boo'ing and getting on the players backs then you have contributed to the fact we were relegated. How are you going to live with that? I know I couldn't.

Now, more than ever, is the time to show you are a true City fan. We must show the passion in the stands that we expect the players to show on the picth.

Ditto

So what's more important, you fulfilling your own egotistical desires to vent anger at Levein, the players and club in general, or Leicester City trying to avoid relegation?

Avoiding relegation, its just my opinion of how to do this is different to yours. Say by some magical occurance, we get behind the lads and they do beat Cardiff, how much time will the board then give Levein?? another 8 game winless streak?? i don't beleive we can afford to do this, and therefore dont want to give Levein a moments peace against cardiff or any futre match.

Avoiding relegation, its just my opinion of how to do this is different to yours. Say by some magical occurance, we get behind the lads and they do beat Cardiff, how much time will the board then give Levein?? another 8 game winless streak?? i don't beleive we can afford to do this, and therefore dont want to give Levein a moments peace against cardiff or any futre match.

So increasing the chances of us losing three points on Saturady will help us avoid relegation? Forgive me, but I don't see your logic.

So increasing the chances of us losing three points on Saturady will help us avoid relegation? Forgive me, but I don't see your logic.

Well to honest, i'm struggling to see yours lets applaud and cheers a side on a 8 game winless streak in a poor league and give them the message that we fans are ok with this.

I don't feel too sorry for the players, as few of them seem to care to much for the clubs plight

Archived