Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimbo32

theres only one martin allen

My mates brother in law is a youth coach at brentford, and he seems to think it's only time before a bigger club poaches Allen, and that the club would be willing to let him go if the compensation package would be a big one!!!

But he doesn't fancy Leicester chances if they are relegated, Allen wants to manage at a higher level. My mates bro in law also reckons the are 'better' clubs out there that have shown interest in him including Derby, Forest, and Norwich!!!

What? how are any of those clubs better then ours. :rolleyes: Forest bigger club maybe but they have no money and are in league one!

What? how are any of those clubs better then ours. :rolleyes: Forest bigger club maybe but they have no money and are in league one!

Well, that was his opinion, not mine and trust me I said exactly the same thing, personally I think he only added forest to wind me up!!! I had this conversation with him at xmas, but now we are in the bottom three both Derby and Norwich are far better options!!

Archived