Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Nicolas Priet

Apparently he's won french player of the month. Any reason why we never gave him a chance? He seemed to do alright in the reserves for us but dont think he ever made an appearance for us during his brief spell did he?

I just think that he found it hard to adjust to our language, lifestyle and the general style of play in England.

Shame really. I thought that he was quite a good prospect when we signed him! I guess we'll never really know though will we like so many of our younger players that never made it. I still cant believe we let Jon Stevenson go! I really liked him and seemed to have a bit of potential!

I remember meeting Priet before the first game of the 2003/04 season and he was so excited that there was a picture of him in action for the ressies in the Leicester Mercury. He even got a copy from out of his car to show me and my brother that it was really him. Quality lad but his English was quite poor.

Shame really. I thought that he was quite a good prospect when we signed him! I guess we'll never really know though will we like so many of our younger players that never made it. I still cant believe we let Jon Stevenson go! I really liked him and seemed to have a bit of potential!

Think he's at Cambridge City now!

I've played against him and he really aint all that, really bad attitude too.

Simply too small, knocked him about a lot.

I've played against him and he really aint all that, really bad attitude too.

Simply too small, knocked him about a lot.

That was why i liked him! Watching him go up for a header in a league game against a 6ft 3 defender is one of the funniest things ive ever seen at the walkers! :thumbup:

That was why i liked him! Watching him go up for a header in a league game against a 6ft 3 defender is one of the funniest things ive ever seen at the walkers! :thumbup:

Don't think he played at the Walkers though :ph34r:

Don't think he played at the Walkers though :ph34r:

He has done. I think it was against coventry when we won 2-1 and he's seen celebrating with brian deane in front of the kop. Dont hold me to this though.......

Hows that for memory? Just done some research and he came on after 60 minutes for Andy Impey in that game!

Archived