Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jambo69

So was it a one-off?

I was posting in here when levein first came down, cant remember what name i used but my avatar was oor wullie in a hearts top if any of u remember

popped in during and after the spurs game most recently and from what i gathered, a corner had been turned

i take it thats no the case now then?

We turned the Corner against Watford. Never Happened.

We turned the corner against Sheff Utd. Never Happened.

Everytime we win a game , we say we've turned a corner , its boring :yawn:

that bad eh?

Well yes and no. We're playing some good football at times, we've got some decent players... just that we can't get results and, tbh, performances have gone downhill steadily after the SUFC game, the Spurs game being the only real exception.

The big fear is that performances won't pickup and we will continue to fail to get the results we need because, though we have a more than capale squad, the motivation and confidence isn't there and CL doesn't look like the kind of person wo can instill it in our players.

Time will tell I suppose.

after the spurs game i was very pleased obviously but just felt that we would not improve in the league.for championship football the players seem not to be motivated by a boring manager :yawn:

for a match versus a top 5 premiership side live on bbc television the players would have motivated themselves... can he motivate players who have no emotion for the club for a game versus cardiff city..see it when i beleive it :huh::ph34r:

Archived