Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strokes

Well done to all the 'support the team' people

Jesus, you're an arrogant little twat sometimes. Sounds to me like you don't care what happens to City as long as you get the chance to vent your frustration. Fine, so be it. Go to the matches and boo to your petty little hearts content, see what it does for you or the team.

:rolleyes:

The point you are missing is that fans booing their own players will always lift the opposition where as it could have a negative effect on our own players dependent on their character.

So overall it will benefit the opposition more than us, so it's not helping us to win games.

Trouble is we seem to have some fans who seem to want us to lose to get CL sacked more than wanting to win at present & that is an absolutely shocking attitude

The point you are missing is that fans booing their own players will always lift the opposition where as it could have a negative effect on our own players dependent on their character.

So overall it will benefit the opposition more than us, so it's not helping us to win games.

Trouble is we seem to have some fans who seem to want us to lose to get CL sacked more than wanting to win at present & that is an absolutely shocking attitude

Give us an honest answer here and no dodging the question politician style. If Levein was sacked later this week would you be unhappy?

Well if the players are seriously affected by fan abuse they aren't mentally strong enough and in my opinion that leaves one person to blame as he signed and coaches them. LEVEIN. Maybe a stronger character would make the players strong.

No it doesn't. It could mean that they are stubborn, which is a very mentally strong attribute, albeit at times undesirable.

A lot of you don't seem able to empathise. You put yourselves (fans) in the players shoes, you don't try and see it from their point of view. Those of you saying you put effort into your 5-a-side or sunday league games forget you pay to play. If they paid you to play, you would have a different outlook, and if you were paid several grand a week, it would be different again.

The other thing to consider is we are talking about our favourite team. Imagine living say in the North-East of England, and you're a lifelong Newcastle supporter. Although you didn't make it at St James' Park, you have worked your way up the leagues, and now you play for Leicester City. They are paying you £6,000 a week.

You might not be as good as the hype. The fans are getting on your back. You don't actually give a stuff what the fans think, so don't put the effort in.

Or you do care, and it upsets you, but the harder you try, the more mistakes you make. You can't seem to turn things around.

Or you could be having a ball here, you're playing well and the fans like you. What's the real motivation? Job satisfaction? Getting City promoted to show peice your talents in the Premiership? Or maybe impress a Premiership scout/manager, because City aren't going to be playing there for some time, and the fans are a bunch of ungrateful moaners who don't get behind the team?

It's not as black and white as some of you seem to think.

No it doesn't. It could mean that they are stubborn, which is a very mentally strong attribute, albeit at times undesirable.

A lot of you don't seem able to empathise. You put yourselves (fans) in the players shoes, you don't try and see it from their point of view. Those of you saying you put effort into your 5-a-side or sunday league games forget you pay to play. If they paid you to play, you would have a different outlook, and if you were paid several grand a week, it would be different again.

The other thing to consider is we are talking about our favourite team. Imagine living say in the North-East of England, and you're a lifelong Newcastle supporter. Although you didn't make it at St James' Park, you have worked your way up the leagues, and now you play for Leicester City. They are paying you £6,000 a week.

You might not be as good as the hype. The fans are getting on your back. You don't actually give a stuff what the fans think, so don't put the effort in.

Or you do care, and it upsets you, but the harder you try, the more mistakes you make. You can't seem to turn things around.

Or you could be having a ball here, you're playing well and the fans like you. What's the real motivation? Job satisfaction? Getting City promoted to show peice your talents in the Premiership? Or maybe impress a Premiership scout/manager, because City aren't going to be playing there for some time, and the fans are a bunch of ungrateful moaners who don't get behind the team?

It's not as black and white as some of you seem to think.

U do talk some sense. What do you think needs to happen to save our season? Is CL capable of motivating the team to a victory? I just think replacing Levein wouldn't do any harm as no-one could do any worse. I guarantee if he got flu and couldn't work for some reason we'd probably win!

U do talk some sense. What do you think needs to happen to save our season? Is CL capable of motivating the team to a victory? I just think replacing Levein wouldn't do any harm as no-one could do any worse. I guarantee if he got flu and couldn't work for some reason we'd probably win!

:D After a lot of indecision, I now think that CL is not the right man for the job. I do think we're on a one-way course to League One, but I can't see who would come in and save us. The "out of work" managers are that way for a reason. The "in work" managers would have a huge task to try and save us, and if they were to fail, I do fear what our fans would do and say!

At the minute it feels like we're in a no-win situation, and I can't stand it, it's too upsetting. :cry:

Maybe they feel it's the only way to get rid of CL.

What do you suggest the boo boys do?

They have a right to show their displeasure after all "you pays your money-you takes your choice"

Archived