Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strokes

Well done to all the 'support the team' people

But me probably would have got beat by a wider margin if we'd have booed. Cheering may not help, but booing definately won't.

Like i said at the time though, we are going to lose anyway let's get this clown outta the club, right from the off.

And people shot me down, and said i wasn't a true supporter, well done to you guy's :thumbup:

But me probably would have got beat by a wider margin if we'd have booed. Cheering may not help, but booing definately won't.

Booing may spur a reaction from the players?

If people were booing me it would wind me up and make me want to prove them wrong.

People should now surely realise, we cannot waste any time with this muppet in charge.

Anyone who earlier this week, claimed that anyone booing during the ninety minutes is not a true supporter, must now hang there heads in shame. :mad:

Why?

Too many of the current bunch of ****wits don't have the heart for a relegation battle anyway.

Getting on their backs is going to make them even worse.

But until the person responsible for putting this shower together is removed, that's the way it's going to stay!

Precisely, while there is an idiot at the top, no amount of clapping and pretending that everything is rosy is going to give this team any more bottle for a relegation fight.

If a supposedly 'good' manager with a fair helping of professional pride can't help them, do you think that some singing in the background is going to?

Clutching at straws there guys.

Levein is the root of the problem, let's tackle the root- not one of the symptoms (poor atmosphere)

People should now surely realise, we cannot waste any time with this muppet in charge.

Anyone who earlier this week, claimed that anyone booing during the ninety minutes is not a true supporter, must now hang there heads in shame. :mad:

People shot you down as you talk shit. Which this post once again has proved.

Yeah what you say makes alot of sense don't it? Babylon more like Babble on :devil:

Wow, babble on... how original of you, maybe you should do stand up?

Instead of coming on here moaning and then doing nothing about it, why don't you organise a protest if you want one so much!!

I keep seeing lots of mouth and no action on here.

:rolleyes:

Wow, babble on... how original of you, maybe you should do stand up?

Instead of coming on here moaning and then doing nothing about it, why don't you organise a protest if you want one so much!!

I keep seeing lots of mouth and no action on here.

:rolleyes:

I don't think i will need to organise a protest, WHEN we lose tomorrow night he will be sacked in any case, he is dead man walking.

Thats spot on, if I am playing cr@p at 5 aside and a teammate gives me some stick I'll try harder.

Whereas I wouldn't. If a team mate has word with me then fine, but if they give me stick then I'm more likely to get pissed off, feel pressured and make more mistakes. On the other hand, if team mates are praising my play then I'll gain confidence and play better.

I can't imagine what it would be like to have thousands of people boo-ing me even before I've got onto the picth. The pressure must be horrible.

Whereas I wouldn't. If a team mate has word with me then fine, but if they give me stick then I'm more likely to get pissed off, feel pressured and make more mistakes. On the other hand, if team mates are praising my play then I'll gain confidence and play better.

I can't imagine what it would be like to have thousands of people boo-ing me even before I've got onto the picth. The pressure must be horrible.

Oh yeah. I bet the pressure of earning £5k ish a week must be unbearable. Too many wimps in current team. Bring in Walshie with Taggart as player coach. Scare the sh!t out of the ponces we currently have happy just to earn their waage knowing that if we go down they'll either keep earning money with us or fook off somewhere else. They aren't fit to wear the shirt :mad:

Oh yeah. I bet the pressure of earning £5k ish a week must be unbearable. Too many wimps in current team. Bring in Walshie with Taggart as player coach. Scare the sh!t out of the ponces we currently have happy just to earn their waage knowing that if we go down they'll either keep earning money with us or fook off somewhere else. They aren't fit to wear the shirt :mad:

Spot on, they don't deserve to be cheered, for all the good it does anyway :thumbup:

Precisely, while there is an idiot at the top, no amount of clapping and pretending that everything is rosy is going to give this team any more bottle for a relegation fight.

If a supposedly 'good' manager with a fair helping of professional pride can't help them, do you think that some singing in the background is going to?

Clutching at straws there guys.

Levein is the root of the problem, let's tackle the root- not one of the symptoms (poor atmosphere)

Ok, i only have one probably with this post TPH, no-one is pretending it is all rosy!! The ppl who are clapping and cheering are without a doubt just as pissed off with our position than the boo boys. It's just they show their support for the club in a different way i.e cheer to try get player's confidence up rather than boo and kick em when their down!

Ok, i only have one probably with this post TPH, no-one is pretending it is all rosy!! The ppl who are clapping and cheering are without a doubt just as pissed off with our position than the boo boys. It's just they show their support for the club in a different way i.e cheer to try get player's confidence up rather than boo and kick em when their down!

And it work's quite effectivly doesn't it stu? :rolleyes:

Congratulations, you win the "Most Predictable Answer Award" for this thread.

:P

Of course they get paid well and that taking abuse from fans is sometimes part of the job, we all know that... BUT IT DOESN'T STOP THEM BEING EFFECTED BY IT. Jesus, some of you people sound like you want our players to continue to fail.

Jesus, you're an arrogant little twat sometimes. Sounds to me like you don't care what happens to City as long as you get the chance to vent your frustration. Fine, so be it. Go to the matches and boo to your petty little hearts content, see what it does for you or the team.

You'd have a point, if the WS was a cauldron of passion. But it isn't. So how anyone can say getting behind the players doesn't work is beyond me. The few times we have made some noise (Sheff Yoo and Spurs) were wins.

Archived