Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wonderboy

oneill might be coming ?

i give up with you lot when someone posts a rumour that was heard from a genuine supporter fair enough it might not be true but what if id did happen would you lot slag me off then

all i was doing was imforming you of what i heard

and no i dont get a perverted sexual kick from it why look on the downside of everything

i would be lying if i said mourinho was coming to leicester but oneill?

not that hard to believe

keep the faith

just thaught id post this i was talking to a mate of mine who is an elderly chap and he said he overheard gareth williams saying that he was looking forward to working with oneill

now this person is not the sort of person to make this up it might be true it might not. Now considering that oneill is unnatached at the mo and it seems williams is staying put i can only assume that oneill is coming.

make of it what you will i for one will be ecstatic if he does come

:D:D:D

If Williams plays like he did on Saturday - are you sure he didn't say he was looking forward to working in O'Neill's, as he won't be getting a move to another football club based on that performance.

There again maybe not - terms like Williams & Bottle don't seem to fit

i give up with you lot when someone posts a rumour that was heard from a genuine supporter fair enough it might not be true but what if id did happen would you lot slag me off then

all i was doing was imforming you of what i heard

and no i dont get a perverted sexual kick from it why look on the downside of everything

Look wonderboy, you have clearly NEVER lived with somebody with a serious, life-threatening condition.

If you had, you would realise why O'Neill isn't coming back to football any time soon, whether to us or anybody else.

And if any of the mods/admins are reading this thread, please lock it NOW so as not to raise other readers' false hopes! :angry::angry:

Look wonderboy, you have clearly NEVER lived with somebody with a serious, life-threatening condition.

If you had, you would realise why O'Neill isn't coming back to football any time soon, whether to us or anybody else.

And if any of the mods/admins are reading this thread, please lock it NOW so as not to raise other readers' false hopes! :angry::angry:

actually mate i did i looked after my dad for two years when he was diagnosed with cancer i cooked for him changed his bed did almost everything for him so yes i have lived with someone who has had a dehabilitating disease

sadly he died two years ago

<_<

actually mate i did i looked after my dad for two years when he was diagnosed with cancer i cooked for him changed his bed did almost everything for him so yes i have lived with someone who has had a dehabilitating disease

sadly he died two years ago

<_<

I'm sorry to hear that.

I lost my dad to leukaemia. He'd been ill for three years and I saw how much care he needed on a day-to-day basis.

The point I'm making is that caring for a person becomes the focal point of the care's life. Other things, such as football, become irrelevant.

That's probably how it is for MON right now.

If you did hear the rumour then fair enough, but you should have had it checked out first!

I'm sorry to hear that.

I lost my dad to leukaemia. He'd been ill for three years and I saw how much care he needed on a day-to-day basis.

The point I'm making is that caring for a person becomes the focal point of the care's life. Other things, such as football, become irrelevant.

That's probably how it is for MON right now.

If you did hear the rumour then fair enough, but you should have had it checked out first!

im sorry for your loss too

but i was hearing conflicting reports she was in rummission and she was better so i put two and two together and thaught there might be a chance of it

we all need cheering up at the moment :(

Archived