Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wonderboy

oneill might be coming ?

just thaught id post this i was talking to a mate of mine who is an elderly chap and he said he overheard gareth williams saying that he was looking forward to working with oneill

now this person is not the sort of person to make this up it might be true it might not. Now considering that oneill is unnatached at the mo and it seems williams is staying put i can only assume that oneill is coming.

make of it what you will i for one will be ecstatic if he does come

:D:D:D

just thaught id post this i was talking to a mate of mine who is an elderly chap and he said he overheard gareth williams saying that he was looking forward to working with oneill

now this person is not the sort of person to make this up it might be true it might not. Now considering that oneill is unnatached at the mo and it seems williams is staying put i can only assume that oneill is coming.

I'd ask this elderly chap to check his hearing aid.

Not a hope of MON coming back here..... Must be a different O'Neil, possibly a player...

lol

We can dream...

There may be some truth in it - I believe he enjoyed living round here too. Is still highly speculative though

this person isnt deaf or disabled so i presume he has all his marbles and dont think he would lie to me as this is not the first time mon's name has come up

please for the love of god be true

;)

:rolleyes:

Funny this has come up because i heard last Thursday that O'Neill was distraught at the clubs fall from grace and was coming in with Gary Mac till the end of the season cos he feels guilty for recommending Levein.

Now I just laughed this off (as any sane person would)

But as they say Stanger things have happened....(well maybe they havn't) - that would be the strangest

this person isnt deaf or disabled so i presume he has all his marbles and dont think he would lie to me as this is not the first time mon's name has come up

please for the love of god be true

;)

Never suggested he was mate. The people who write the Sports section of the Mercury aren't deaf or disabled either, but how many of their 'hot air' rumours actually fabricate into reality?

I will be over the moon if O'Neill returns. Maybe if I hold my breath...

lol

We can dream...

There may be some truth in it - I believe he enjoyed living round here too. Is still highly speculative though

He never lived round here did he, i was always told he commuted from wycombe where his wife lived whilst he was up in Glascow.

Never suggested he was mate. The people who write the Sports section of the Mercury aren't deaf or disabled either, but how many of their 'hot air' rumours actually fabricate into reality?

I will be over the moon if O'Neill returns. Maybe if I hold my breath...

I wouldn't hold your breath, you'll die before O'neil comes back to Leicester ...

Maybe he's buying a few horses and Jonjo O'Neill is gonna be the trainer!

O'Neill was quoted as saying he wouldn't even consider the England job because his wife is still ill so he won't be coming back here!

He never lived round here did he, i was always told he commuted from wycombe where his wife lived whilst he was up in Glascow.

His daughter was a day student at Oakham School while he was manager. So unless she did a massive commute...

I agree it would be fantastic if it happened, but I really cannot see him wanting to do it at this stage in his career.

I don't think he is any more likely to rejoin Leicester than he is to rejoin Wycombe Wanderers.

His back-room team are also taking a break from Football awaiting is return to the game, and I am sure that his next position in the game will involve them, so the MON/Gary Mac combination looks particularly unlikely.

Simon

I agree it would be fantastic if it happened, but I really cannot see him wanting to do it at this stage in his career.

I don't think he is any more likely to rejoin Leicester than he is to rejoin Wycombe Wanderers.

His back-room team are also taking a break from Football awaiting is return to the game, and I am sure that his next position in the game will involve them, so the MON/Gary Mac combination looks particularly unlikely.

Simon

just pray it is true anythings better than leveins lame excuses we played well but didnt take our chances

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

I never posted it before cos it obviously shite, but i did hear it from a long term season ticket holder who isnt the type to spread rubbish (he believed more than me) the reasons were the recommendation of Levien

I wish Martin all the best and his wife and family.

Archived