Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Weso Could Start

We won down at Cardiff in the cup in yellow aswell.

I think Kisnorbo might be deployed at left back, naughty.

I've never seen Kisnorbo at left back, however it makes sense, freeing up the midfield for Joey and Weso, I hope it's not 4-5-1 ! We must attack tonight from the off, put the shytes up Plymouth and bang a couple of early goals ! If we don't do that then we'll get beat trying to play for a 0-0 !

im excited about this partnership but my only concern is thier both about 3ft tall and in the championship winning the ball in the air in midfield is vital but hey dont get me wrong its the best pairing available to play . anybody but the big aussie donkey love child kisnobbo

I agree about the height issue. It may not matter so much at the higher levels of football, but in this league, it can make a massive difference.

Our team is not exactly blessed with height.

I agree about the height issue. It may not matter so much at the higher levels of football, but in this league, it can make a massive difference.

Our team is not exactly blessed with height.

Which is bizarre considering our defenders love to hoof the ball.

Archived