Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City_4_Life

Is anybody bothered?

AI agree with Thrac that weshould be playing our young ones as much as possible. On the negative side is the fact they may do stupid rash things that more experienced player wouldn't. However on the positve you would have players like Sheehan and Weslowski that would give their all for the Club and the Soccer future. They have been here what 4 years and I would rather have those types in my squad any day. It must be absolutely insulting to Sheehan that these lunatics pick people for Left Back that don't even want to be thereAs for Weso watching our underperforming midfielders, and also a right back come left back who's been out of form play ahead of him,well that must really make those 2 start to wonder what their doing here. Get rid of Kelly as soon as and let our new Manager pick those that want to be in for the fight to suvive, not just our so called 'experienced' players that don't really give a shite at all.

Even that doesn't hold water, Maybury, Tiatto & Dublin have all been red carded at LCFC for avoidable reasons. They've also all made match losing errors. That's not to say we don't need a mix of young and old, it's just that our more experienced palyer are just as guilty, no more guilty because of their experience of letting LCFC down. You can also guarantee they are paid more.

Even that doesn't hold water, Maybury, Tiatto & Dublin have all been red carded at LCFC for avoidable reasons. They've also all made match losing errors. That's not to say we don't need a mix of young and old, it's just that our more experienced palyer are just as guilty, no more guilty because of their experience of letting LCFC down. You can also guarantee they are paid more.

Correct me if I'm wrong but there are only about 6 players on the books that were born before 1980. Sylla, Douglas, Maybury, Tiatto, Dublin and Henderson. Excluding Dublin, the others are hardly the sort of "experienced" players that are of any use to us. Compare these to the likes of Walsh, Taggart, Cottee etc. under O'Neill through to Deane, Ferdinand, Dickov etc with Adams. Experience is essential to any football team. The current bunch of young players need help. They are like headless chickens much of the time. We are more a danger to ourselves when we have the ball than without because we keep getting caught out positionally time and time again. The goal against Soton is a case in point. We lost the game trying to win it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but there are only about 6 players on the books that were born before 1980. Sylla, Douglas, Maybury, Tiatto, Dublin and Henderson. Excluding Dublin, the others are hardly the sort of "experienced" players that are of any use to us. Compare these to the likes of Walsh, Taggart, Cottee etc. under O'Neill through to Deane, Ferdinand, Dickov etc with Adams. Experience is essential to any football team. The current bunch of young players need help. They are like headless chickens much of the time. We are more a danger to ourselves when we have the ball than without because we keep getting caught out positionally time and time again. The goal against Soton is a case in point. We lost the game trying to win it.

did I say anything fundamentally different?

Archived