Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
harpendenfox

Tuesday night at Loftus Road

More in hope than expectation I'm off to Loftus Road with some mates tomorrow night. At the moment we're seemingly leaderless on and off the pitch, but the law of averages suggests we'll nick a lucky win at some point (god how clutching at straws am I??) Maybe it'll be tomorrow. QPR are mid table, decent shout of a play off place, but surely we must 'want it' more tomorrow.

Again clutching at straws, but if those of us who can be there can make a hell of a noise, keep the QPR fans quiet, and just inspire our 'heroes' to play with 5 to 10% more commitment, then perhaps we can just make a bit of a difference?

I know this is highly speculative, but we don't seem to have a whole load of options just now, and it least it makes me feel like we're trying to do something (which is not intended as a dig at the loyal fans who watch week in / week out and give the team encouragement).

At least we can have a bot of a laugh, and if the lads are rubbish we can keep our spirits high and not feel it's been yet another waste of time and money.

Join us if you can. I'll carry on taking the pills......

Blue Army

just want to say well done to all the fans at QPR tonight. We supported the team all night, even after the early sickening goal, especially after QPR went to 2-2, and we were simply magnificent.

Well done to Kelly for putting on O'Grady. Watching him warm up he looked really focussed, confident and like he couldn't wait to get on. I thought he looked really good, and hope he plays with Matty on Saturday.

It's just one win, and we still looking terribly frail at the back, but we had spirit, and that can go a long way.

It is soooooooooooooooo good to win.

Archived