Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Neil Lennon, Gary Parker and Steve Walford?

Agreed.. I like this one more than the cotteril one, but then I think this one is less likely. The only situation in which I can envisage this happening now is either

a) He IS coming and its tied in with Dublin going to Celtic or

b) He will come at the end of the season with Kelly in charge until then

or c) He ain't coming

Agreed.. I like this one more than the cotteril one, but then I think this one is less likely. The only situation in which I can envisage this happening now is either

a) He IS coming and its tied in with Dublin going to Celtic or

b) He will come at the end of the season with Kelly in charge until then

or c) He ain't coming

YAY 3 big wage packets! :cry:

Apparently I've heard it'll be announced after tonight's game. My aunties work with one of the directors at the club and he's had to go off site quickly twice.

Who knows??

Could be, but then he could have had a dodgy kebab last night which would explain quickly leaving the site...

Apparently I've heard it'll be announced after tonight's game. My aunties work with one of the directors at the club and he's had to go off site quickly twice.

Who knows??

are they the executive washroom toilet cleaners? He had to go off site to use the portakabin crapper cos he had a dodgy curry and it smells so bad he thought he would save everyones blushes :whistle:

Archived