Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

What about....?

Paul Hart? Worth a shout?

We have a very young team, and like Levein said before he left consistency would be hard to achieve with such young players.

It's a well known fact that Paul Hart is good with youth team players, and he proved this when he got Forest into the play-offs with a very young team. Some of those players are now playing in the premiership (ie, Dawson and Reid at Spurs), and progressed due to Hart's presence.

Yes, he did lose his job at Forest, but all managers go through bad periods, and i would be satisfied if we appointed him. Obviously i would prefer Billy Davies or Mike Newell but both look unlikely at this point in time unless we offer a serious compensation package.

Opinions?

We have a very young team, and like Levein said before he left consistency would be hard to achieve with such young players.

It's a well known fact that Paul Hart is good with youth team players, and he proved this when he got Forest into the play-offs with a very young team. Some of those players are now playing in the premiership (ie, Dawson and Reid at Spurs), and progressed due to Hart's presence.

Yes, he did lose his job at Forest, but all managers go through bad periods, and i would be satisfied if we appointed him. Obviously i would prefer Billy Davies or Mike Newell but both look unlikely at this point in time unless we offer a serious compensation package.

Opinions?

for the love of god NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

Opinions?

He's young and motivates a side.

Unfortunately, he makes Levein look like a master tactician.

No no no no and finally no.

Archived