Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strokes

Derby County Administration

Let's hope not, apparently they are more than £45 million in debt :sweating:

It's the same here with Cardiff! But they announced this week a partnership with Asda to build a new(wait for it) £200 million Stadium albeit in conjunction with the council and various other businesses.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/4664942.stm

As long as the banks get their interest payments and the taxman gets paid they'll be OK and I'm sure Pickering or some other wealthy fan will do a deal to prevent them going into administration and risk being relegated this season!

Let's hope not, apparently they are more than £45 million in debt :sweating:

But what does that mean, they said we were £80 mill in debt, but that included the Stadium mortgage and all the player's contracts if we had to pay them up, bear in mind people like Elliott were on £30k / week with 3 years to go.

But what does that mean, they said we were £80 mill in debt, but that included the Stadium mortgage and all the player's contracts if we had to pay them up, bear in mind people like Elliott were on £30k / week with 3 years to go.

I'm not sure exactly, i would assume it means players contracts too, as it is money owed, but £45 million is alot of money in this division with no hope of promotion.

I must agree with Bloomer!

Most kind. I have no problem with Derby getting beat every week and relegated. But, money is having two major effects in the game, the rich clubs get richer and the poorer clubs risk extinction. It about so much more than money to the real fans.

I bet you wouldn't be upset if it saved City from relegation :thumbup:

There's a difference between wanting your team to stay up no matter what, and taking the piss out of other's misfortune.

Just because everyone ripped us, it doesn't give us the right to do the same back, this is my point. In fact, it makes us look worse than the Sheepshanks, Allardices, and Warnocks if we did!

There's a difference between wanting your team to stay up no matter what, and taking the piss out of other's misfortune.

Just because everyone ripped us, it doesn't give us the right to do the same back, this is my point. In fact, it makes us look worse than the Sheepshanks, Allardices, and Warnocks if we did!

In your opinion, i for one would take great delight in laughing and rubbing there noses in it, and would still consider myself a better person than all the above.

In your opinion, i for one would take great delight in laughing and rubbing there noses in it, and would still consider myself a better person than all the above.

derby have got to find a big wedge of dough and quick.

This story is FACT, expect developments around the middle of next week.

We have started a craze, be intresting to see what action is taken against them.

no matter how much we dislike the sheep, not nice to see

Archived