Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strokes

Derby County Administration

Yesterday evening I was speaking to a colleague who is Sheep Shagging twat and i was giving him stick about them being nearly as poor as us, he told me that the Rams would be in administration this time next week unless they found just over a million quid, well with the transfer window closed this seems highly unlikley. What do you think?

I would be delighted as they would have 10 points deducted and our position would look a bit safer.

Yesterday evening I was speaking to a colleague who is Sheep Shagging twat and i was giving him stick about them being nearly as poor as us, he told me that the Rams would be in administration this time next week unless they found just over a million quid, well with the transfer window closed this seems highly unlikley. What do you think?

I would be delighted as they would have 10 points deducted and our position would look a bit safer.

Surely this is too good to be true!! That'd almost certainly relegate them. :D:D

Derby, Cov and several other clubs are just hanging on in there wrt administration, I think they are all trying to get to a position where the 10 point deduction will not lead to relegation, a couple of clubs could be forced into it and help us out but Ithink they'll do anything to try to keep out of it.

Anyway Derby spent £500,000 on big Dave this week so they can't be that broke.

Any club forced in to Administration is bad news for football. No matter who they are. Have we such short memories?

I agree in principle, but given the fact they were all waving cash at us when we were in this position, i certainly would lose no sleep at all. :thumbup:

Any club forced in to Administration is bad news for football. No matter who they are. Have we such short memories?

I'd laugh my tits off to be honest. The amount of stick we got from other fans (and still do for that matter) they deserve whatever they get.

Couldn't agree more, however clubs that engineer administration to cut their debts (ala Ipswich) get no sympathy from me.

They've been on the brink for months and months now. They gambled on going up last season and it didn't work out. From what I've heard its likely to happen at some point. I would imagine they'd rather defer it until after the end of the season, as I can't see them pulling away from the drop zone by say 15-20 points at this point.

It's not good news to be honest, even though a points deduction would obviously help us. East Midlands football needs its biggest clubs all doing well - with City at the top of the pile, obviously.

The prospect of a City-Forest-Derby-Northampton-Notts Co Superleague is still a remote possibility. :(

They've been on the brink for months and months now. They gambled on going up last season and it didn't work out. From what I've heard its likely to happen at some point. I would imagine they'd rather defer it until after the end of the season, as I can't see them pulling away from the drop zone by say 15-20 points at this point.

It's not good news to be honest, even though a points deduction would obviously help us. East Midlands football needs its biggest clubs all doing well - with City at the top of the pile, obviously.

The prospect of a City-Forest-Derby-Northampton-Notts Co Superleague is still a remote possibility. :(

Good post.

I bet you would both join in with: Let's all have a whip round, lets all have a whip round ala la la la!! ala la la.

Actually, I wouldn't. We're still living under the shadow of Administration, and the ill-informed misrepresentation of our situation and how it came about. Whilst I have little sympathy for other clubs who will end up going into Administration, rubbing their noses in it doesn't bring me any joy.

how did they treat us at the time?

if it was badly (as i suspect) they deserve all they get.

as they say what goes around comes around

Yes, but it wasn't all of them was it?

I wouldnt want any club to fold, having rivals etc is what makes it such a fantastic game.

I thought we were treated very harshly by other clubs who were ignorant of the full facts but not surprised as thats what fans do (although what it had to do with Sheepshaggershanks and Warnock Ill never know, just made themselves look like even bigger pricks as they knew nothing about what went on)

However, if Derby being forced into admin means we dont get relegated then ill take it, ill take anything! Although we'll get slated even more, oh well - bothered :yawn:

Whatever happens, I will just be grinning a very very wide grin when they do a close up of an upset derby fan as they get relegated on the final day of the season.

Provided we're not going down with them

as they say what goes around comes around

And two wrongs don't make a right.

I will just hope that the fans at those clubs concerned have the smug, sanctimonious grins well and truly wiped off their fans, without anyone of us resorting to sniping.

Actually, I wouldn't. We're still living under the shadow of Administration, and the ill-informed misrepresentation of our situation and how it came about. Whilst I have little sympathy for other clubs who will end up going into Administration, rubbing their noses in it doesn't bring me any joy.

Top post. :D;):thumbup:

And two wrongs don't make a right.

I will just hope that the fans at those clubs concerned have the smug, sanctimonious grins well and truly wiped off their fans, without anyone of us resorting to sniping.

I bet you wouldn't be upset if it saved City from relegation :thumbup:

Archived