Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

The return of Momo

Good timing as Maybury is suspended...

Or maybe RK will start smith on the left and move Hughes to the right.

definitely MY prefered Shum

One question, why were we playing so TIGHT down the channel on Saturday, personally I thought it was crying out for Smith to come on and get behind them a bit, I know we didnt have a "BIG" man in the box, but he has previously been a decent outlet out wide...

Thats twice Rob has forced the "down the middle of the park" option.

PS Maybury was the lowest rated of the players on the pitch on Saturday by a fair margin IMO.

So not overly bothered.! :whistle:

Momo's as bad as De Vries, Douglas, and Kisnorbo (in midfield since hes proving rather useful at the back)

I hope we decide to send him on "Gardening leave" like QPR have Holloway. NEVER TO RETURN!

Though we dont have a right winger, id rather play Rab Douglas out wide right, Momo leaves us with 9 outfield players when hes on, he goes midding

definitely MY prefered Shum

One question, why were we playing so TIGHT down the channel on Saturday, personally I thought it was crying out for Smith to come on and get behind them a bit, I know we didnt have a "BIG" man in the box, but he has previously been a decent outlet out wide...

Thats twice Rob has forced the "down the middle of the park" option.

PS Maybury was the lowest rated of the players on the pitch on Saturday by a fair margin IMO.

So not overly bothered.! :whistle:

How are you Janks ??

Momo's as bad as De Vries, Douglas, and Kisnorbo (in midfield since hes proving rather useful at the back)

I hope we decide to send him on "Gardening leave" like QPR have Holloway. NEVER TO RETURN!

Though we dont have a right winger, id rather play Rab Douglas out wide right, Momo leaves us with 9 outfield players when hes on, he goes midding

Maybe RK will get the best out of Momo too, have to wait and see.

Lets give him a chance. I think we should try and get behind our players now instead of slagging them off all the time.

Lets give him a chance. I think we should try and get behind our players now instead of slagging them off all the time.

Quite right!! Also I believe now we have Fryatt lurking around the box any crosses that he puts in, and used go to waste, might prove useful!!! Any way he has to be better than Maybury, the only right winger whose right back gets forward more!!!

Aye. And the team has changed in approach and motivation since CL was in charge. Maybe he'll play rather than showboat - although I suspect that he'll always be a liability when defending.

Aye. And the team has changed in approach and motivation since CL was in charge. Maybe he'll play rather than showboat - although I suspect that he'll always be a liability when defending.

It seems to be the case with most out and out wingers (apart from the best).

They seem to drift in and out of games.

Whatever happens we should get behind him. It was only 2 months ago that War**ck said our attacking 4 was the best he had seen (which included Sylla).

Geez, Give Momo a chance? he's poor...

We havem given the player a chance, he just isnt up to it, he doesnt have the work ethic, if kelly can get him to work - fair play, but i doubt he will.

You guys saying "get behind the players!" - if a players crap - hes crap ok!!! has nothing to do with the rest of the squad.... behave!

I would personally go with the option of Hughes on the right and Smith on the left as mentioned. Sylla was useless before fecking off to the Africa Nations, so he'll have to force himself back in.

Geez, Give Momo a chance? he's poor...

We havem given the player a chance, he just isnt up to it, he doesnt have the work ethic, if kelly can get him to work - fair play, but i doubt he will.

You guys saying "get behind the players!" - if a players crap - hes crap ok!!! has nothing to do with the rest of the squad.... behave!

He got kisnorbo playing :ermm:

There's hope yet :whistle:

It seems to be the case with most out and out wingers (apart from the best).

They seem to drift in and out of games.

Whatever happens we should get behind him. It was only 2 months ago that War**ck said our attacking 4 was the best he had seen (which included Sylla).

It included Hammond as well. :whistle:

Does Levi Porter play left or right midfield? Might be worth a chance at some point.

Yeah, i wondered about him.

My sources tell me he's not much kop though, I havent seen him play myself mind, so i shall pass no judgement.

O'Grady is another in that boat - my sources tell me hes below par for this division, but still better than De Vries and Hammond - which I believe says something very frightening about our "DEADLY" strike force Neil Warnock spoke of.

Archived