Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Porter Signs Contract Extension

Leicester City and England Under 19 midfielder Levi Porter has signed a new one-year contract extension at the club after impressing at both club and country level this season.

Levi has been a regular in the England youth setup and Leicester City reserve side and despite the current uncertainty at the club regarding the managerial vacancy following Craig Levein's departure, the City management moved swiftly to ensure that the youngster would continue at the Walkers Stadium in 2006/7.

The eighteen year-old was pleased to have secured his future for another season:

"It is great to have sorted everything out. I was always hopeful that the club would make me an offer and allow me to continue progressing here and now I can concentrate on forcing my way into the first team on a regular basis.

"Everyone was very disappointed to have let the last manager down and we know we are not performing as well as the fans want, but there is a good atmosphere in the dressing room and everyone is really pulling together to try and get us out of trouble."

Linkage

Archived