Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

The only alternative

Rob Kelly till the end of the season with a view to staying on if he does well.

We can't be appointing any old manager that was 9/10 places down the list because the other 8 have rejected us. It's an embarresing position to be in, all these people rejecting us. The only person who wants to come is Holloway. :(

Rob Kelly till the end of the season with a view to staying on if he does well.

We can't be appointing any old manager that was 9/10 places down the list because the other 8 have rejected us. It's an embarresing position to be in, all these people rejecting us. The only person who wants to come is Holloway. :(

I would rather have a manger who wants to join us who has a lot of passion and not much ability than a manager who couldn't give a Fook but was technically brilliant - newell.

Still I'd rather see kelly have it.

We don't know who the others are that have been interviewed. The media believe it to be Gudjonsson's dad and Holloway so far. But there might be others on the shortlist and Newell might not of been offered the job either, but asked would he take it if he did?

Rob Kelly seems the most viable option at the minute, but if we lose on saturday i'm sure the feelings might change on that. I did say that if we couldn't get our first choice then we should go for Eric Black, plus it would piss the tosspots down the road off no end.

We don't know who the others are that have been interviewed. The media believe it to be Gudjonsson's dad and Holloway so far. But there might be others on the shortlist and Newell might not of been offered the job either, but asked would he take it if he did?

Rob Kelly seems the most viable option at the minute, but if we lose on saturday i'm sure the feelings might change on that. I did say that if we couldn't get our first choice then we should go for Eric Black, plus it would piss the tosspots down the road off no end.

He's the dark horse in the race. In fact, I reckon he'd be the dead cert if we were to actually go down. Or maybe even if we don't.

The compensation would be peanuts, he'd almost certainly want to come, Notts wouldn't stand in his way, he has a reasonable record of working on a tight budget, he's turning Notts around gradually, and has never had a categoric failure at any English club to my knowledge. There's nothing there that screams - "run the other way!"

I don't mind if he's an unfashionable name. He could do a job for us....if Kelly can't or won't.

I think you're spot on. This game will have a massive bearing on the season, and should we lose it, then I'm not sure people claiming Kelly should be in charge until the end of the season will hold that same view. What we need to do is monitor how Kelly does over the next two games, because they are against teams who are in the same predicament as us.

However, it could all look rosy on Saturday should we win, and Millwall fail to pick up any points. 6 points away from the relegation zone, with a home game against a Derby team in disarray to follow, could give us a great chance of clawing away from the dreaded drop zone.

We can't be appointing any old manager that was 9/10 places down the list because the other 8 have rejected us.

Very true, however if we lose tomorrow, can the board be trusted not to panic?

I think the best thing for leics now is to hope leeds get promoted and then sack blackwell.

So we keep kelly until the end of the season and let the media calm down because we do currently look desperate.

Then if leeds go up and blackwell is sacked we can try and employ him whilst he is unemployed.

We won't lose tomorrow. 7/4 with bookies to lash out on once again all up against Derby next Tuesday and then you and your partner can have one hell of a Valentines Day! The way to go.

If my wife knew that her Valentine's Day depended on City winning two matches, she'd not be very impressed.....or hopeful of going out either. :(

Archived