Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

OS website

I know it was apart of the NTL deal years ago etc etc...

But I think that many footy sites are looking very similar due to them being designed by

http://www.officialfootballsites.co.uk/ or PTV as its known.

Its about time they got off there backsides and improved the site!

I know we aint got alot of dosh, but its looking slightly dated.

the same guys do the www.avfc.co.uk website and this is a much more appealing layout.

whats everyone think.

(ps) I dont like villa thou! :thumbup:

I fully agree - it's boring uniformative and only puts out the PC info, they want you to know.

I know it was apart of the NTL deal years ago etc etc...

But I think that many footy sites are looking very similar due to them being designed by

http://www.officialfootballsites.co.uk/ or PTV as its known.

Its about time they got off there backsides and improved the site!

I know we aint got alot of dosh, but its looking slightly dated.

the same guys do the www.avfc.co.uk website and this is a much more appealing layout.

whats everyone think.

(ps) I dont like villa thou! :thumbup:

Thats actually quite decent. Why isn't our that good?? Though now I have that URL in my history I am embarrased. dont want anyone to think I'm a Villa fan. God that would be AWFUL.

Yes I agree with you its quite a nice layout..... my boss is a villa fan and he trys to brain wash me by showing it when i see him....

Mind you I make sure by saying when he picks up his villa mug I say 'thats the only cup your gonnna pic up this year' ever time

I 8 villa!

Did you notice Villa was a partner! along with rangers,newcastle and middlesboro (i bet theres are better to but i cant be bothered to look)

as usual with anything football related its all about the money £Â£Ã‚£

We have a good program at the club and have done for years so it surprises me we havnt got a good website, its like the Mcdonalds high street Everywhere you go looks the same!

Apart from that SHIT HOLE Luton your welcome to it Newell

Archived