Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Are Derby a disgrace

This is a quote from Kevin Blackwell....

Blackwell said: "If I left here I would be going downhill. It is always flattering when clubs of the status of Leicester and Derby enquire about your services, but I am very happy at Leeds."

Come on Kamara, write a new article about them!!!!!!

This is a quote from Stuart Blackwell....

Blackwell said: "If I left here I would be going downhill. It is always flattering when clubs of the status of Leicester and Derby enquire about your services, but I am very happy at Leeds."

Come on Kamara, write a new article about them!!!!!!

Funny that isnt it??? Im telling you, Kamara just doesnt like us

Kamara is a total tosser,who is lucky to be in employment of any nature.I would of thought that is it now common knowledge that we are hated by lots of people................but do we really care?

NO NO NO :)

I tell you, living in the US, I have limited exposure of games and very little ability to pick and choose my broadcasts. Yet whenever I have listened to Kamara, you'd think he was better than George Best by the way he talks, when in reality he probably wouldn't even be designed for a spot in Championship Manager. The guy spouts utter trash, and what's worse is how steadfastly the other brainless twits in the media cling onto and believe it.

I dunno if anyone listens to the phone-in on Heart106, but Birtles kinda slighted him with that news and it was pretty class. Fact is, even the old-boys club of former players hates him, and that's often the easiest group to gain respect with!!!

Archived