Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

You What! Another Striker for Sheff Utd.

Is it a Yorkshire competition to see who can employ the most striker Sheff Utd or Leeds?

From Sky

Sheffield United are set to sign Geoff Horsfield on loan from West Bromwich Albion.

The experienced hit-man is expected to pen a deal that will keep him with The Blades until the end of the season.

Horsfield is part of Bryan Robson's plans at The Hawthorns, although the striker is believed to be keen on a move up north.

The former Fulham striker made a blistering start to the campaign with four goals in his first two games, but the goals have dried up of late.

Horsfield has been back in West Brom's starting line-up recently and earned praise from Robson in their 2-0 win over Blackburn last weekend.

With Sheffield United riding high in The Championship, he is likely to be back in England's top flight should he make a permanent switch.

I can see them being caught. They were outclassed against Watford even before the went down to 10 men. A few weeks ago they were doing perfectly fine, now Warnock has gone onto buy Brian Deane, Bruce Dyer, Ade Akinbiyi and now Geoff Horsefield? None of which i rate. Thats 4 new strikers on top of Neil Shipperly, Danny Webber and Steve Kabba who are two of the best strikers in the league?

Changing the team around at this stage of the season to suit Ade Akinbiyi, Blades fans should be worried.

He had 3 quality strikers. Now he's going for quantity.

I think it's because Warnock has blown it in this position before, he's panicking and attempting to bolster squad. I can see the blowing it again, I really hope so.

I hate Warnock it would be great if they mess it up!

He had 3 quality strikers. Now he's going for quantity.

I think it's because Warnock has blown it in this position before, he's panicking and attempting to bolster squad. I can see the blowing it again, I really hope so.

Definitely something i'd love to see. An almost unassailable amount of points going into the last third and they blow it. I'd love to see that on the final day of the season!

Archived