Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Squad Photo

I got bored and decided that what the 05/06 squad photo needed was some minor changes - mostly little red x's covering the faces of those who've already departed or most likely will do at the end of the season (contract expiry, or confirmed exit). It's interesting to see how many players have left since the photo was taken. MDV is a dotty red x because there's a risk he'll return in May/June.

depletedsquad.jpg

I can't remember if Lee Morris expires soon or not. I don't mean his contract, I mean him personally. lol

So he's been left without adjustments.

I got bored and decided that what the 05/06 squad photo needed was some minor changes - mostly little red x's covering the faces of those who've already departed or most likely will do at the end of the season (contract expiry, or confirmed exit). It's interesting to see how many players have left since the photo was taken. MDV is a dotty red x because there's a risk he'll return in May/June.

depletedsquad.jpg

I can't remember if Lee Morris expires soon or not. I don't mean his contract, I mean him personally. lol

[..] I can't remember if Lee Morris expires soon or not. I don't mean his contract, I mean him personally. lol

I must be going blind or something, I don't see the treatment table on that photo.

Seriously though, I don't see him on the photo?!?

:blink:

:D:D:D hi, my first post, great to see those red faces. just glad that who is left are now doing the biz :D:D

I agree, and think that this core could be something the more they play together. We've removed some massive underachievers from the squad it seems, which is great. We're nowhere close to safety yet, but I like the direction we're going with, young players really pushing for a spot and playing for pride. If we can manage to stay up while replenishing the talent in this club, it would be superb.

Between Weso and Kisnorbo.

Correct - that is Lee Morris. :thumbup:

Oh, I thought that was Hammil? He's wasn't here at the start of the season though was he?

Nope. Hammil was a late joiner, a couple of days before the transfer window closed I believe - a few weeks after the squad photo was taken (a few days before the games started!)

Tiatto hasnt gone has he ..........yet??

No - but as I said, I've crossed out those who have left or are about to leave. Tiatto's contract is up at the end of this season, and I don't see him being offered a new one (he's always injured, and Levein not being manager any more are the two main reasons. lol)

Correct - that is Lee Morris. :thumbup:

Nope. Hammil was a late joiner, a couple of days before the transfer window closed I believe - a few weeks after the squad photo was taken (a few days before the games started!)

No - but as I said, I've crossed out those who have left or are about to leave. Tiatto's contract is up at the end of this season, and I don't see him being offered a new one (he's always injured, and Levein not being manager any more are the two main reasons. lol)

Tiatto is probably on the first bus down the A4, if you know what I mean. The guy was Levein's boy- now he's out, I can't see him making a return. Whomever is in charge come June will/should bring in some cover for Smith and others at the back, someone young, preferrably. Although, getting an "old pro" type of defender that could play anchor and come on the cheap would be helpful as well. Someone not named "Tiatto" will do... :whistle:

Tiatto is probably on the first bus down the A4, if you know what I mean. The guy was Levein's boy- now he's out, I can't see him making a return. Whomever is in charge come June will/should bring in some cover for Smith and others at the back, someone young, preferrably. Although, getting an "old pro" type of defender that could play anchor and come on the cheap would be helpful as well. Someone not named "Tiatto" will do... :whistle:

Don't see why we need cover for Smith specificially - he's probably gone in the summer, I doubt we'll be keeping him beyond the current loan.

With the number of departures imminent (2 or 3 at least) we're going to have another new wave of players signing in the summer :smile: Hopefully we'll ship Sylla out, and bring in proper wingers (left and right)!

depletedsquad.jpg

:D Thats exactly what my squad pic at home looks like, along with an added bit of abusive graffiti. It just has to be done doesnt it!

Archived