Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

This tops the lot

From Football Rumours

Trust me i'm dutch, i was in amsterdam visiting family last week & was talking to my cousin who is engaged to dirk kuyt's cousin. it turns out he has all but signed for Liverpool.Thats not the juicy bit, the reason for him signing is he has been gaurenteed that he will be playing with ronaldo (real madrid)up front who is taking english lessons with my mates wife in madrid.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :rolleyes::rolleyes::whistle:;):thumbup:

Maybe It ties in with this! From Sky.

Ronaldo has dropped a major hint that he could quit Real Madrid at the end of the season citing the club's fans as his motivation.

The Brazilian superstar joined Real from Internazionale in the summer of 2002 for a fee of around £20 million, but insists he has never been treated fairly by Madrid supporters.

He was jeered by a section of the crowd during last weekend's 3-0 home win over Alaves for his failure to score and was the subject of criticism earlier in the campaign after, what was by his standards, a lengthy goal drought.

Speaking ahead of the UEFA Champions League showdown with Arsenal, the Brazilian has now rocked the Primera titans by insisting he could well choose to move on at the end of the season.

The 28-year-old is under contract at the Bernabeu until 2008 but claims he will make a decision on his future after this summer's World Cup finals in Germany.

"I've never felt at home at the Bernabeu, the fans have never treated me with affection," he stated. "The fans have never accepted me.

"The reaction of the fans is something to take into account when thinking about my future. I've always said that I don't want to be where I'm not loved.

"I will make a decision at the end of the season.

"After all the effort I made to come to this club I don't understand why I'm treated like this. I will decide after the World Cup.

"I've thought about it and spoken with thousands of people and I have never understood why the fans have so little patience with me. As soon as I make an error people jeer me.

"I still haven't thought about leaving Real Madrid yet. At the end of the season I will make a decision. The president knows how I feel and why I'm sad about this.

"I don't know how the fans will react to what I said but to be honest I don't care."

Quotes attributed to the Brazilian at the weekend suggested he wanted to play in England before calling time on his career and his latest remarks will have The Premiership's big boys sitting up and taking notice.

Listen up you Gunner supporters becauses theres hope in the summer transfer window, heres a list of possible players that Arsene Wenger will sign.

GK: Shay Given, Sebastian Frey, Coupet, Chris

Krikland, Carlo Cudicini and Pele.

DF: Anton Ferdinand, Ledley King, Ronald Zubar, Ricardo Carvalho, Vincent Kompany, Yobo, Trabelsi, Curtis Davies, Phillippe Mexes and Felipe.

MF: Rosicky, Julio Baptista, Kevin Nolan, Reo-Coker, Mahamadou Diarra, Yaya Toure, David Beckham, Bodmer, Riquleme.

S: Fernando Torres, Dirk Kuyt, Frank Ribery

Obviously we wont sign all of these players but i would not be surprised if 4 or 5 of these players arrive at highbury.

I know for a fact that henry will go to barcelona in the summer. Deco will come the other way plus money. I know this because I met him in a pub and bought him a pint. 100% true

PEACE OUT

Also a goodun

Archived