Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

2 new trialists

Micky Adams has named a strong squad for the pre-season friendly clash against MK Dons at the National Hockey Stadium tonight (Tuesday).

Dion Dublin and Lee Morris make their return after missing Saturday's trip to Oakwell to face Barnsley, while trialists Chris Makin, Issac Okorokwo and Edwin Ouom will be looking to impress the City boss.

Recent signing Kevin Pressman looks set to continue in goal after his fine display last weekend, with young stand in 'keepers David Clark and Conrad Logan also included in the party of 21.

Admission to the fixture is £10 for adults and £5 for concessions. Kick-off 7:45pm.

City Squad: Kevin Pressman, Chris Makin (trialist), Matt Heath, Dion Dublin, Danny Tiatto, Lilian Nalis, Trevor Benjamin, Keith Gillespie, Jordan Stewart, Lee Morris, Tommy Wright, Chris O'Grady, Issac Okorokwo (trialist), Edwin Ouom (trialist), David Clark, Conrad Logan, Richard Stearman, Aaron Butcher, Dominic Pearmain, Liam Powell, Ryan McGavigan.

micky has named two new trialists in the squad, wasnt isaac okorokwo playing for wolves last seaon? and who's the other guy, anyone got any info?

R. Antwerp FC's French defender Edwin Ouon has tested positive for an anabolic steroid in the first positive doping test in Belgium for three years.

:blink:

I thought that aswell

Well obviously he appealed and won because that was March last year. He is a right back and only 23 so so far he sounds good.

I've always thought Okorokwo was a great player, he was superb in the World Cup. He was never given a chance a Wolves but apparently impressed when he played. I'm pretty certain he can play defensive midfielder aswell.

Archived