Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

What are you listening to right now?

Cool Track Petrescu!!

28840[/snapback]

Used to listen to that shite when i was in my early teens walking round with a chain looped around my combat pockets, thank god I grew up eh! :thumbup:

28851[/snapback]

I assure you, you never listened to anything comparable to that nevermind "that shite"

Cool Track Petrescu!!

28840[/snapback]

Used to listen to that shite when i was in my early teens walking round with a chain looped around my combat pockets, thank god I grew up eh! :thumbup:

28851[/snapback]

I assure you, you never listened to anything comparable to that nevermind "that shite"

28852[/snapback]

Doesnt sound too dissimilar to new found glory, I can just see a crowd of 100 14 year old Teeny Boppers getting down to that.

Cool Track Petrescu!!

28840[/snapback]

28851[/snapback]

28852[/snapback]

Doesnt sound too dissimilar to new found glory, I can just see a crowd of 100 14 year old Teeny Boppers getting down to that.

28853[/snapback]

:huh: :lol: Comedy genius

Cool Track Petrescu!!

28840[/snapback]

28851[/snapback]

28852[/snapback]

28853[/snapback]

28854[/snapback]

Not half as funny as you listening to stuff I used to think was cool 4 years ago eh! :lol:

Cool Track Petrescu!!

28840[/snapback]

28851[/snapback]

28852[/snapback]

28853[/snapback]

28854[/snapback]

Not half as funny as you listening to stuff I used to think was cool 4 years ago eh! :lol:

28855[/snapback]

Music like that wasnt made 4 years ago so thats an extremely odd comment. But if you can tell me about a band that did i'd love to hear them?? NFG are not comparable, see, NFG are known for making extremely poppy punk records. And the band i mentioned are far from that, the song i mentioned, the single, maybe a little but nothing like you like to imagine :wacko:

Cool Track Petrescu!!

28840[/snapback]

28851[/snapback]

28852[/snapback]

28853[/snapback]

28854[/snapback]

28855[/snapback]

Music like that wasnt made 4 years ago so thats an extremely odd comment. But if you can tell me about a band that did i'd love to hear them?? NFG are not comparable, see, NFG are known for making extremely poppy punk records. And the band i mentioned are far from that, the song i mentioned, the single, maybe a little but nothing like you like to imagine :wacko:

28858[/snapback]

The vocalists voices match up, theres no real difference since 4 years back, its Teeny bopper crap that most of us have grown out of apart from the odd unfortunate few:P

Cool Track Petrescu!!

28840[/snapback]

28851[/snapback]

28852[/snapback]

28853[/snapback]

28854[/snapback]

28855[/snapback]

28858[/snapback]

The vocalists voices match up, theres no real difference since 4 years back, its Teeny bopper crap that most of us have grown out of apart from the odd unfortunate few:P

28859[/snapback]

The vocals are not even comparable, NFG singer is so whiny. But whatever. Some people are just not good enough to appreciate certain things and unfortunately you fell into that catagory. Enjoy whatever you listen, RNB, Rap, Dance? :huh::unsure::huh::unsure::huh: :wacko: ^_^ :wacko: :blink:

Cool Track Petrescu!!

28840[/snapback]

28851[/snapback]

28852[/snapback]

28853[/snapback]

28854[/snapback]

28855[/snapback]

28858[/snapback]

28859[/snapback]

The vocals are not even comparable, NFG singer is so whiny. But whatever. Some people are just not good enough to appreciate certain things and unfortunately you fell into that catagory. Enjoy whatever you listen, RNB, Rap, Dance? :huh::unsure::huh::unsure::huh: :wacko: ^_^ :wacko: :blink:

28860[/snapback]

Yes, at least in a nightclub where thats playing I can pull a fit bird, not one dressed up in a hoodie with a nose ring and a spliff.

Cool Track Petrescu!!

28840[/snapback]

28851[/snapback]

28852[/snapback]

28853[/snapback]

28854[/snapback]

28855[/snapback]

28858[/snapback]

28859[/snapback]

28860[/snapback]

Yes, at least in a nightclub where thats playing I can pull a fit bird, not one dressed up in a hoodie with a nose ring and a spliff.

28864[/snapback]

Funny things, assumptions

Cool Track Petrescu!!

28840[/snapback]

28851[/snapback]

28852[/snapback]

28853[/snapback]

28854[/snapback]

28855[/snapback]

28858[/snapback]

28859[/snapback]

28860[/snapback]

28864[/snapback]

Funny things, assumptions

28866[/snapback]

I should know, I used to go to punk concerts, it is steeotyping I know, but i'd rather get with a girl in a sexy top and jeans/skirt, than a smelly tramp with heavy eyeliner and a dodgy dress sense.

I should know, I used to go to punk concerts, it is steeotyping I know, but i'd rather  get with a girl in a sexy top and jeans/skirt, than a smelly tramp with heavy eyeliner and a dodgy dress sense.

28867[/snapback]

I'm glad for you. Good job that isnt even PUNK then isnt it :laugh: :banana::bounce: :laugh:

I should know, I used to go to punk concerts, it is steeotyping I know, but i'd rather  get with a girl in a sexy top and jeans/skirt, than a smelly tramp with heavy eyeliner and a dodgy dress sense.

28867[/snapback]

I'm glad for you. Good job that isnt even PUNK then isnt it :laugh: :banana::bounce: :laugh:

28868[/snapback]

hoodie, dodgy hair, heavy eyeliner in some cases, yep, sounds like punk/goth (sorry,just naming my dislikes), still, I dont suppose you'd go to concerts now would you, you'd look a bit out of place amongst all those young teens. :lol:

28867[/snapback]

28868[/snapback]

hoodie, dodgy hair, heavy eyeliner in some cases, yep, sounds like punk/goth (sorry,just naming my dislikes), still, I dont suppose you'd go to concerts now would you, you'd look a bit out of place amongst all those young teens. :lol:

28870[/snapback]

Oh well, cant change your opinion but it sucks anyway. I'm no goth but that look is a whole lot better than wearing hoodies over caps, trackie bottoms tucked into socks!!! Massive fake jewelly talking a load of bling bling :) Oh dear Durnerz :ph34r::)

28867[/snapback]

28868[/snapback]

28870[/snapback]

Oh well, cant change your opinion but it sucks anyway. I'm no goth but that look is a whole lot better than wearing hoodies over caps, trackie bottoms tucked into socks!!! Massive fake jewelly talking a load of bling bling :) Oh dear Durnerz :ph34r::)

28872[/snapback]

Hmmm, would you like to meet me? I think you'd be pleasently surprised at my dress sense, I never wear caps as i love my hair, Tracky's?? I'm a jeans man, not the baggy type you tramps wear, fake jewellry? I don't wear jewellry, and i'm sure member of this board who know me personally would vouch for this. Whoops, bang goes your theory :P

Hmmm, would you like to meet me? I think you'd be pleasently surprised at my dress sense, I never wear caps as i love my hair, Tracky's?? I'm a jeans man, not the baggy type you tramps wear, fake jewellry? I don't wear jewellry, and i'm sure member of this board who know me personally would vouch for this. Whoops, bang goes your theory :P

28875[/snapback]

All these assumpions eh? First you, then me now you're making assumpions again :o Shocking. I own one pair of baggy jeans :huh: And no i dont own just 1 pair before you mention that, as i'm a tramp apparently :w00t: :unsure: Would be pleasently suprised.

28875[/snapback]

All these assumpions eh? First you, then me now you're making assumpions again :o Shocking. I own one pair of baggy jeans :huh: And no i dont own just 1 pair before you mention that, as i'm a tramp apparently :w00t: :unsure: Would be pleasently suprised.

28877[/snapback]

You too assume that all r'n'b/Dance listners are tooled to the teeth in bling with caps and trackies, funny how when I go out to a club to get down to some r'n'b/dance I wear a smart shirt and smart jeans/trousers along with nice shoes. Unlucky.

hey paul hunter leave em too it :P

id like to say petrescu does stereotype me sometimes but hes sound to me on here so im not going to say anything nasty to or about him, petrescu knows what i think of some of the stuff he wears and i call ripped baggy jeans or clothes trampy to be fair.

And he calls nike adidas cheap <_< which i totally dont agree with :thumbup:

I have to say everything Durnerz has said I agree with.

I'd mcuh rather pull some stunning girl in a nice short skirt and top than a women that could pass as a man with loads of piercings bleached black hair, massive hoodies tatoo's etc.

Oh and by the way I don't wear caps, shocks, ans joggers (much) i don't have me trousers tucked into me socks. Infact for the last couple of game i have wore A shirt, jeans and Shoes and Ash and Scowy can vouch for this.

Stereotyping isn't good Mark, allthough you may say that in the first paragraph I have done, what is said there is 99% fact.

Archived