Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

What are you listening to right now?

Underoath - Reinventing your exit. As are you :lol:

<embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://www.toothandnail.com/downloads/underoath/underoath_reinventingyourexit_hi.wmv" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="265" ShowC."0" ShowStatusBar="1" AutoSize="true" loop="true" EnableC."0" DisplaySize="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"></embed>

to be fair it aint bad, but petrescu you say eminems new stuff you cant hear him now coz hes mumbling, but i can hear him clearly and as for not hearing them properly, what about the screaming in this :blink:

28471[/snapback]

Compared to his older stuff it is though. His new song is a shocker even True Blue admitted this, its not just me :huh:

This is proper music as they are actually writing their own songs, playing their own intruments. Call it what you will. I'd like to see you sing (because there is a lot of good singing too in there) and play the drums as good as he does :thumbup: Proper talent.

Thats awfull Pet. Good music is good music full stop no matter how its made, and that is not good music.

I'm listening to Scott Brown - I became hardcore.

Now thats good music. If you search www.happyhardcore.com and search Scott Brown you should find it.

Thats awfull Pet. Good music is good music full stop no matter how its made, and that is not good  music.

Now thats good music. If you search www.happyhardcore.com and search Scott Brown you should find it.

28537[/snapback]

You'll see sense once you've grown up.

Thats awfull Pet. Good music is good music full stop no matter how its made, and that is not good  music.

28537[/snapback]

28538[/snapback]

What a mature post that was, you trying to say I'm a little kid.

It's not a matter of growing up, they only wayI'd listen to that music was if I was suicidal.

28537[/snapback]

28538[/snapback]

It's not a matter of growing up, they only wayI'd listen to that music was if I was suicidal.

28542[/snapback]

I am, because you are, at 15 years old. So it was a true fact not an immature post. You'll get over your happy hardcore needs in a few years at the most.

Los Lonely Boys are a classy TexMex blues band. Their debut album was released last year but it's slowly starting to gain recognition over here. Maybe you've heard their first single "Heaven" in England, too. They're playing it up and down in Switzerland at the moment.

Just got it by mail and it's funkee... :thumbup:

28537[/snapback]

28538[/snapback]

28542[/snapback]

I am, because you are, at 15 years old. So it was a true fact not an immature post. You'll get over your happy hardcore needs in a few years at the most.

28544[/snapback]

He'll learn, i liked that sort of music a couple of years ago :rolleyes::thumbup:

This is a forum where you are not aliud to have a different taste or opinion to the admin.

Obviously the fact that i listen to a different type of music means I need to grow up, how pathetic. I thought I'd give your music the time of day and I listen to most of the links you give and it just makes me laugh that people can listen to that rubish. I also feel like siltting my wrist and taking an overdose. I couldn't be happier at the minute and when I'm listening to dance music I can't stop smilling. have you ever had felt like that listening to your music, or do you end up slitting you wrist at the end of it?

This is a forum where you are not aliud to have a different taste or opinion to the admin.

28779[/snapback]

If that was true why have i allowed such terrible music posts in this forum? Oh yeh, because thats not true and you're just showing your age again posting such things.

28779[/snapback]

If that was true why have i allowed such terrible music posts in this forum? Oh yeh, because thats not true and you're just showing your age again posting such things.

28783[/snapback]

Ok you have aloud post of differnt genre's of music etc but If I or anyone else makes a thread about music that you don't like you have to make some pathetic sarcy comment.

28779[/snapback]

28783[/snapback]

Ok you have aloud post of differnt genre's of music etc but If I or anyone else makes a thread about music that you don't like you have to make some pathetic sarcy comment.

28793[/snapback]

Ok lets take a few threads off the first page of this music thread.

N-Trance - Set you free No comments by me?

Your apparent great happy hardcore music site Again no comments

Put 'em high .. etc etc

Another accusation proved wrong :)

Archived