Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

After the Kisnorbo revalation!

Just thinking about how good Kisnorbo is at the back, perhaps EVERY player Levein bought is brilliant, just played in the wrong position... :huh:

Maybe DeVries is a world class goalie, or perhaps Hamill is a fantastic right back!! :whistle::ph34r:

What about Tiatto?? Anyone think he is out of place on the left wing?

I'm not a big fan of his anyway, hes too rash, but what bout him at left back?? I thought that was his natural position when he first came to us! His defensive play is not bad, even if some of his tackles are a wee bit firey :cry:

I'm not a big fan of his anyway, hes too rash, but what bout him at left back?? I thought that was his natural position when he first came to us! His defensive play is not bad, even if some of his tackles are a wee bit firey :cry:

I'm not a big fan either. So far this season we've not won a single League match where Tiatto has started.

Tiatto *could* be Gary Coatsworth's long overdue replacement. If only he could smack them in from 40 yds

I was just thinking back to that *cough* wonderful tackle in the 94 playoff final that he didnt get sent off for. Very Tiatto

Archived