Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Gold Cup

Spent £10

Won £35 :thumbup:

I ain't won on the betting for ages abosoloutly ages, I normally only bet on football, never really look at the horse's, all week I have just been writing down who will win at Cheltenham but i've not put any money on, I'm happy because all this week I would have won nowt. But today I made my comeback to the bookies, finished work at 2pm a few lads from work went into town with me, we went to the bookies, I spent £10 spread over a few horse, I had War of Attrition to win, and Hedgehunter (EW), I stayed clear of Beef or Salmon (I just thought it was so hyped up it was bound to fail), So I had £22 returns from that, then someone in the pub said lets pick a horse each in the next race just for fun, so we did and I said "i'm actually gonna put something on this races" so popped over to the bookies, and putted 50p on Whyso Mayo to win, and it won, so £10 return from that, gutted I didn't go for the massive sum of £1 on that to get the full winnings of £20 but i'm too tight with my money to do that :rolleyes:lol

Anyway, good day for me today hopefully this is a start of a winning streak for me! Doubt it :rolleyes:

Archived