Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andyb92

Music Festivals

Music Festivals  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite English music festival?

• Reading and Leeds
    • Glasto
    • T in the Park
    • V festival
    • Download
    • Other

' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:02 PM' post='289682']

Reading is a tradition for me and my mates, so it's off there for me this year.

Even though I live closer to Leeds.

Apparantly at the Leeds and Reading festivals this year the entertainments licence is being extended so that the music and areanas can stay open a lot later. :)

I've been to Reading, Glastonbury, T in the Park, V, Ozzfest and the Isle of White festival and I can quite confidently say that anybody who has been to Glastonbury would never vote for any of the other festivals. ;)

I'm off to V ('cos of Radiohead) and Reading ('cos I always do) this year. Good fun shall be had. :)

I did a couple of V-fests back in the day. They were always good, apart from the cretin who chucked a bottle of wee at my head during a Prodigy set. What a lord.

My highlight moment was seeing Beck at V in Leeds, '97. The best live performance I've ever seen. He/they were immense.

I'm too lazy to slum it these days, but I'd like to do a Glastonbury in a few years, just for the helluvit.

A few people may be surprised to hear that my favourite festy is Leeds

Download has the best lineups by far - but there's more to festies than just the bands

I did Glastonburg a couple of times in the mid-late 80s - And whilst it was a blast I don't think I'd bother again - I think it's changed a lot since those days

A few people may be surprised to hear that my favourite festy is Leeds

Download has the best lineups by far - but there's more to festies than just the bands

I did Glastonburg a couple of times in the mid-late 80s - And whilst it was a blast I don't think I'd bother again - I think it's changed a lot since those days

it no longer seems to be about the people but more of a corporate celebrity hide out if you get where I am coming from!!

Archived