Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Leeds

Obviously, them signing Hignett is a joke. And Guppy, to be honest he's just about past it; it was good whilst it lasted when he was here. However Deano, he may well come back to haunt us... I think he's still got some life in him yet and will get a few goals for them next year :huh:

However Deano, he may well come back to haunt us...  I think he's still got some life in him yet and will get a few goals for them next year :huh:

Yep ive got that feeling aswell :(

Guppy smuppy he's shit!!!!!!

Better than Wilcox though

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha please tell me thats a joke!!!!! :lol: :lol:

What ive saw of Wilcox(Kettering and Barnsley) he dont like running with the ball, Atleast Guppy dont that abit ! But saying that i think MA wants to play Wilcox at Left Back

What ive saw of Wilcox(Kettering and Barnsley) he dont like running with the ball, Atleast Guppy dont that abit ! But saying that i think MA wants to play Wilcox at Left Back

Jesus if guppy ran with the ball it was only ever backwards!!!!!

Good old micky... you have to laugh at his player positioning. Keown upfront and connolly at right back for me :rolleyes:

Good old micky... you have to laugh at his player positioning. Keown upfront and connolly at right back for me :rolleyes:

Nah i think its just both MA & Wilcox know that Wilcox dont have any pace , so maybe he can do a job at LB ?

Nah i think its just both MA & Wilcox know that Wilcox dont have any pace , so maybe he can do a job at LB ?

He's been playing at left back, hasn't he? Playing him there probably makes sense because pace isn't much of an issue and he can deliver a good ball in to the box - But then you have to question his defensive abilities - Not seen him play that position before?

Archived