Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sackmycook

Does anyone remember a shareware cricket game?

I had it for my Atari ST i think it was given away free by a magazine. It was a pretty simple 1 screen affair.

The fielders would be placed by mose around the pitch. The mouse moved the bowelrs and fielders and the cursor keys were for the batters.

Does anyone know what im talking about? or if its around on pc now?

Can't say I ever played it. Sometimes the simplest games tend to be the classics that you never got tired of.

Speedball 2 and Kick Off 2 I played to death.

I was simply the finest ever exponent of Kick Off 2. A talent like mine will never, ever grace an Amiga again.

kick off was the bollocks. being able to lob the keeper a couple of seconds after kicking off!

do you remember player manager? it was kick off with the management aspect.

Later on Sensible was class.

kick off was the bollocks. being able to lob the keeper a couple of seconds after kicking off!

do you remember player manager? it was kick off with the management aspect.

Later on Sensible was class.

Best management game ever - Anco had the knack of striking a balance between simplicity and playability. If you played for over a hundred seasons :ph34r: , your own player stats rose to Pele-like levels.

Sensible took it on to a whole new level, but for me, KO2 rocked.

Just type "download nameofgame" into Google. I reckon they'll both crop up. If I still had my trusty Cheetah Mk II joystick, I'd be downloading them too.

pah! quickshots ruled!!

Mach_-_Quickshot_1_Joystick.jpg

quickshot 1 waggle-tastic on 'daily thompsons decathlon'

24226.jpg

quickshot 2; autofire essential on 'nomad'

joystick-quickshot_L.jpg

quickshot turbo.........the dream i never realised! :cry:

Archived