Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

AH HA!

lmao all you guys know about Alan Partridge! Awesome!!

Yer if anyone could tell us where that BP garage is then that would be awesome..

I can just hear it now...

'Why cane me for having a chalked penis on my back? Ask yourself two questions, how and why' lol:D

make sure people that before you go you have a Full English breakfast, on a twelve-inch plate. making sure the Eggs are segregated from the beans by using a sausage as a breakwater.

and obviously for lunch... Strawberry Nesquilk, fishcakes, then dump? see how you feel after the fishcakes

dannyboy11 - tickets for under 16's are quite cheap at cov i think? and travel wont be alot if your doing Fox Travel or going in a car.

for anyone staying at the Linton Travel Tavern - dont look in the drawers!!! and remember the mirror/bath trick ;)

No way, Jose. No way. No way. No way. Two can play at that game, Mr? Loud Trousers. Look at him! Like a sodding? lunatic. Only in a Renault Five. Sorry, Lynn, ignore all that. It?s all extraneous information

bpstation.jpg

Sorry to to be bringer of bad news but the BP Garage is actually in Sudbury on Thames Middx!!

and the Lintern Travel Tavern is actually in Watofrd!!

find more Partridge Locations..... Here

Lucky me ... BBC Canada are playing AP at the minute (we saw I'm Alan Partridge series one ('97) and two ('02)) - we're on the fifth episode of the six in the second series on Tuesday, tho, so it'll soon be over :cry::cry:

Not to worry, I've taped 'em all :D

Lovely Stuff :)

Archived