Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Chris O'Grady

I think with the way we played and the bench RK picked that he really wanted to expliot cov's lack of pace at the back, which is why Elvis was on the bench.

Anyone notice the amount of balls over the top trying to turn their back four we played in the first half?

Anyone notice the amount of balls over the top trying to turn their back four we played in the first half?

shame they were all overhit or fell right onto cov defences heads. tiatto probably should of done better with his chance - take it in 1 more and place it round the keeper not smash it top corner :( would of been a diff game otherwise.

I'm not sure how good he is tbh. He must be about Matty Fryatt's age, and although he's not exactly getting a good run in the team, he just doesn't seem to have the potential to change a game.

I'm not sure how good he is tbh. He must be about Matty Fryatt's age, and although he's not exactly getting a good run in the team, he just doesn't seem to have the potential to change a game.

every time he has played he hasmade an impact, more then can be said for other strikers we've played this year

CO'G was standing at the side of the pitch along with Paddy McCarthy, Alan Sheehan and James Wesolowski during the warm up. Momo Sylla and Joe Hamill were both on the players bus too I think but I didn't see them near the pitch during the warm up.

I think maybe now we're safe he's simply resting some of the players who he's been relying upon since he took over so they're fit in order to get a good preseason under their belt and take a bit of pressure off the likes of O'Grady and in the meantime he can use players who have something to prove such as Hammond or whose contracts are up for renewal soon so there's no reprecussion for next season with regards injury or a ban such as Tiatto.

Or maybe I'm just talking crap.

Archived