Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

coventry game

i recently went to the coventry game, and i just have to say that our support was fantastic, and we never stopped singing, we completely p i s s e d allover the cov fans whos support was shite. :D

Our support in numbers was good but the vocal effort wasn't the best. Been to better away games, although the whole day was terrific.

Our support at Cov was dire, it has been for all the Bank Holiday away matches, Hull, Palace etc Luton was pretty good but the best had to be the league game against Cardiff with about 800 Hardcore Leicester fans and the guys at the back of the terrace,top night even though we lost.

Our support at Cov was dire, it has been for all the Bank Holiday away matches, Hull, Palace etc Luton was pretty good but the best had to be the league game against Cardiff with about 800 Hardcore Leicester fans and the guys at the back of the terrace,top night even though we lost.

didnt go to that game myself but my favourite away memory would be bolton away in the cup at the end of november. non stop singing throughout the 120 mins. we were the 12th man and we were so unlucky not to come away with the win. boltons support was awfull aswell, 11k northern kids basically against 2k city fans.

didnt go to that game myself but my favourite away memory would be bolton away in the cup at the end of november. non stop singing throughout the 120 mins. we were the 12th man and we were so unlucky not to come away with the win. boltons support was awfull aswell, 11k northern kids basically against 2k city fans.

yeah bolton wasnt bad , had to keep signing cause the game was shockin until extra time

Cardiff was quite good.

I enjoyed Norwich aswell, that wasn't that bad.

did anyone see bernie there?

He was on my coach, pretty quiet when sober.

On the way back he saw the ST leaflets they put on seats and was saying "We're all in it together, aren't we lads?" but no-one was really listening as most were looking at Wesolowski and Sheehan, who were just to the side of the coach.

Our support in numbers was good but the vocal effort wasn't the best. Been to better away games, although the whole day was terrific.

Yer completely agree with Maybes here. Block 10 wasnt very good :( Found myself singing on my own at times :(

Archived