Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Sunderland's Next Manager?

I have just had a phone call from a mate who knows a number of ex S'land footballers. They have been told that MARTIN O'NEILL will be there next manager and an expected announcement will be made next week. Providing there are no last ditch hiccups, Quinn will be named as Chairman and O'Neill will be named as manager. Currently 11/4 on Betfair. It is ironic how 2 weeks ago he was fav for every job in the country. He has had a major soft spot for the club for years. I thought I would pass it on as I only heard 20 mins ago. Good luck if punting.

Just been posted as info on a site i use, for betting.

Can there be any person in football more in demand than MON?

He allegedly has an attachment to Sunderland, but I'm not sure how strong that is, and I know for certain that a slight bias for a club, on its own, wouldn't be enough to tempt MON. There'd have to be serious wonga avilable to turn that shambles around. They have big debts.

I've no idea what sort of money Quinn's got behind his bid, but I'd be amazed if it were enough to tempt him. We know that he was interested in the England job, but possibly because of it's flexible nature. No-one actually knows if he wants back into full-time domestic management yet.

Anyway, he's definitely maybe rumoured to have spoken to Freddie Shepherd and Keith Lamb (Boro CEO) so who knows? He could go anywhere in the north-east. Even Hartlepool need a new manager.

The guy certainly keeps his cards close to his chest. I hope he gets back into the game soon - I miss him.

Can there be any person in football more in demand than MON?

He allegedly has an attachment to Sunderland, but I'm not sure how strong that is, and I know for certain that a slight bias for a club, on its own, wouldn't be enough to tempt MON. There'd have to be serious wonga avilable to turn that shambles around. They have big debts.

I've no idea what sort of money Quinn's got behind his bid, but I'd be amazed if it were enough to tempt him. We know that he was interested in the England job, but possibly because of it's flexible nature. No-one actually knows if he wants back into full-time domestic management yet.

Anyway, he's definitely maybe rumoured to have spoken to Freddie Shepherd and Keith Lamb (Boro CEO) so who knows? He could go anywhere in the north-east. Even Hartlepool need a new manager.

The guy certainly keeps his cards close to his chest. I hope he gets back into the game soon - I miss him.

Believe you me m8, there would be some serious wonga if this consortium takes over, with the like of dermot desmond and the magniers and j p mcmanus in this said consortium, money is not an issue.

Archived