Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tony Mowbary

Martin O'Neil

Alan Curbishly

Us hibs fans reckon Tony is off as he said in a interview that if McLaren gets the job he would go to Boro if offered a contract.

He is loved there but dont think he will get the job as he has only managed Hibs.

Coral thinks Mowbary

Any Thoughts??????

HL

MON will do it i reckon, he wont do Newcastle because they are a mickey mouse team. boro have potential and if they win the uefa cup next week i reckon it will tempt MON into it. id love to see him back and i wish him all the best at boro or anywhere.

Well Steve Gibson likes appointment people who don't have much or no managerial experience so I think Mowbary will get the job.Newcastle are trying to get the FA to agree to appoint Glenn Roeder permantly,it will blow up in their faces next season as I can't see a man who relegated Gillingham,Watford and Westham succeding at a club like Newcastle lol

in terms of MON one thing that Boro have going for them is Steve Gibson probably one of the best chairman about and would lewt MON get on with the job!!! he has never liked authority and may well be tempted by this

Archived