Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes til i die

Kelly: Don't bring your passports

:blink: we will not go abroud this summer

Midfielder Dennis Wise was sacked by the Foxes in 2002 after team-mate Callum Davidson was left with a broken cheekbone following an incident on pre-season tour of Finland.

And in March 2004 allegations of sexual misconduct were made against several players on a club training camp at La Manga in Spain.

Kelly said: "Our pre-season fixture list is pretty much in place now and we're going to do it slightly differently to recent years.

"I don't think we're the type of club who can fly here, there and everywhere.

There's a real danger we could be going to Scotland.

That's almost like going abroad, and just as dangerous.

Thank got Levein isn't the boss, or we might have brought back some players 'for the future' lol

Devris aint going nowhere :(

He will sit on his contract and wil be used occasionaly. Anyone know what he earns? Reckon he is one of the bigger earners. Levein must have been mad!

Americans all have an inferiority complex though, if they read an English team is coming to play in a friendly, they'll all turn up to watch in Coventry shirts, even if LA or whoever is a better side.

more matches for me to go to then if there staying :D

Make sure your standing up when you go and support the lads though John.

Archived